All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Morning ladies

Eternity - as Mrs G says most of us use Fertility Friend to chart with - have a look at mine it's in my signature (just don't take any notice of the temps :haha:)

Everyone's body is different, just like everyone's cm is different some ladies have creamy cm all the way through to the witch, some go a bit dry after ovulation etc the only way is for you to watch out for your pattern and see if it changes any.:flower:

Babyalive - 3 days late :happydance: good luck when you test hun :dust::dust::dust:

Nicki - they eventually settle don't worry she sounds like she is doing really well:flower: and so are you hun so brave I was in such a dark place:cry:

SG - :happydance: 5DPO when do you usually test hun (having to stalk others as I can't POAS) although I did this morning :cry:

AFM - My baby hormones are still hanging around (2 weeks post DNC) :cry: so I think I will test again next week or do you ladies think I should phone the EPAU?:shrug: I am still testing positive although it is faint now.:cry:

:hugs:

X

I agree with Gibbo- the FF course is really helpful. If you want real in depth info, get hold of a copy of "Taking Charge of your Fertility"- it's the baby making bible :thumbup:

Ok another couple of cm-related questions, gosh I'm such a novice :dohh:

If creamy cm marks the end of the fertile period, does it keep coming all the way until AF or is there a different kind just before AF?

On a side note I've ordered myself a bbt thermometer for next cycle, so I'm sure I'll have questions when I start temping lol!

some people dry up before AF but my cm stays creamy up until AF then once af is done my cm will be like...white and thick and then the close i get to ovulation it will start thinning and be clear/water then ewcm

garfie- i am going to try to hold out until July 20th (my birthday=]) to test if AF doesnt show up on time because sometimes she likes to come a week late. fx she doesnt come :hugs:

Thank you ladies for all your help :hugs::friends:

Yes, I've set myself up a ff account now ready for day one of next cycle.
Plus the app I already use on my phone to track periods, ovulation, BDing, and symptoms will also let me track temps (and possibly chart) and I can track temps on countdown to pregnant too - so yeah, I can obsess til my hearts content lol :thumbup:

A quick question ladies for you (who know/or have had a DNC) I had a strange tiniest bit of blood last night (thought the big bad witch was on her way:haha:) but since then nothing - do you think it is possible to O while still testing positive on a test (a faint positive):shrug:

I know it's probably just a waiting game - but grrrrrr as if I haven't been through enough now I need to wait some more :coffee:

Sg - What an absolutely amazing Birthday pressie that would be :happydance:

X

Eternity, check out the Fertility Friend app too- it'll link up to your FF account, so everything is in one place :thumbup:

A quick question ladies for you (who know/or have had a DNC) I had a strange tiniest bit of blood last night (thought the big bad witch was on her way:haha:) but since then nothing - do you think it is possible to O while still testing positive on a test (a faint positive):shrug:

I know it's probably just a waiting game - but grrrrrr as if I haven't been through enough now I need to wait some more :coffee:

Sg - What an absolutely amazing Birthday pressie that would be :happydance:

X

i have heard that some women have gotten pregnant right away after...so i would assume that they did O...and yes it would be a great Birthday present id be thrilled =]

Feeling so angry today!

Found out last night that one of our friends had their 12 week scan yesterday and they have a healthy sticky bean!
Whilst im really pleased that they have i cant help feeling completely jealous! :dohh:

I dont even know the girl, we know her other half! The baby wasnt planned and they have only been together about 3-4 months! I know none of this makes any difference and there baby is so so wanted and will be/already is so loved and the dad has wanted children so badly that it split his last relationship up! Whilst im mega pleased for them, i have also developed a really bad hate for the girl!

This just isnt me! :dohh:
Our friend wants me to meet his new girl friend but to be honest, i really dont want to! Its really mean i know but i cant seem to control it, i went to bed last night super pissed off becuase i lay there thinking how happy they probably were, cuddled up, staring at scan pictures! And im laying there with an empty belly and scares to prove it! :cry: urghhh!

Have also found out that another person i know might be pregnant and i can feel it starting to grate on me!

Whats happened to me!!!! Ive never been a nasty person:nope:
Why cant i shift these horrible feeling i have towards these poor innocent people!

Nicki - Hun don't beat yourself up about it - I'm feeling exactly the same it's crap:dohh:

A friend of a friend (kind of) has announced her pregnancy and put a scan pic up on f/b - I would have been further than her (just):cry:

She has three other children and they all have different daddies, she is also a single mum (I've been there so she deserves a medal for that one lol) but OMG how unfair is this I have lost two children recently and I'm not getting any younger - do you know what her fb status said "I only have to look at mans ~~~~~ and I'm pregnant" grrrrrrr.:growlmad:

I'm sure it will get better for both of us - oh yes and while I remember my bestie (yes my bestie) the only one of my friends who knew I was pg and m/c announced to me today she thinks she may be pregnant aaaaarrrrrrrrgh!:cry:

Huge huge :hugs: hun we will get there :flower:

X

Its so frustrating because i dont want to feel like this but i do! Every 30 mins this girl pops into my head (funny because ive never even seen her lol) and it just winds me up! I get snappy and so agitated! In the evenings i have a pop at my OH for just about everything and he doesnt even know what im annoyed about! Poor fella!!

To be honest i dont think it helps that the witch is here anyway but its still no excuse to hate someone ive never met or spoken too and now to start feeling annoyed about someone i do know!!
Its all just crap crap crap!

When i go to bed tonight im going to pray that 2 months passes in one night and then i can get back to baby making! However my brain will be a mess with worry once i get that BFP!

Im in a really moany mood! Can you tell? ha ha!!

Hope you keeping your spirits up garfie and you too can get baby making very very soon!

Everyone else around me CAN get pregnant because you know what they say.....save the best till last!! :haha::haha:

Thats what im sticking with anyway! lol.

You moan away hun :flower:

My test is still positive (2 weeks post DNC) thought it would be negative by now:cry:

Maybe by next Thursday it will be negative but until such a time as you know me I will POAS and torture myself with the line.

X

:hugs: to both of you. I also have my moments although they tend to be less often now. Right after my metho shot I was horrible and snappy at everyone, even DH who was just trying to help and I cried when I found out that 2 people we know were pregnant, both due about the same time as I would have been. It just sucks bigtime when you lose a pregnancy, you change a little and imo never quite get back to how you were before even when you feel happy again xxx

Agree with baby_maybe, it does get better but there'll always be the niggle of emotion.

Soon it'll be us posting our pregnancy news, let's be positive :)

Well went to the gyno. Today for an ultrasound to check my follicles...they weren't very big even after changing my dwager of clomid to 100mg...so we are hoping I ovulate late so we are going to check my progesterone level July 10th....hope I ovulate!

Well its nice to know its not just me :thumbup:

I dont get upset, i havent cried since the 30th may! :happydance: That was 2 days before the op! I just get sad or angry which i suppose is a good thing, as the crying was unstoppable, once i started i would just sob for hours!

Im so glad i have you guys to talk to or i think i may have gone mad and people seem to get bored of me whittling on and im sure they think its all in the past now!

But my main aim now is staying positive and holding on to the hope i WILL get my 2013 baby! :happydance:

To those who are late.... wow i would have peed on so many sticks by now lol. You all have so much will power!

Hoping to see some bfp's pop over over the next few weeks! :dust:

BFN

I couldn't resist testing and it was negative :-(

Been feeling so weird for the last 5 days, especially today where I've clearly mislaid my brain, felt queasy and had heartburn and in fact still do!

So gutted, really wanted a holiday baby and with 3 days till AF and the fact I used first response I think I'm out :-(

:hugs: to both of you. I also have my moments although they tend to be less often now. Right after my metho shot I was horrible and snappy at everyone, even DH who was just trying to help and I cried when I found out that 2 people we know were pregnant, both due about the same time as I would have been. It just sucks bigtime when you lose a pregnancy, you change a little and imo never quite get back to how you were before even when you feel happy again xxx

completely agree. Its been almost 4 1/2 years for me and I still find it hard. Don't get me wrong-nothing like the start. I wasn't 'trying' then so never really fully moved on until TTC started last year...but it still niggles and I still get jealous of pregnant women in a way I didn't before...

Laubull - sorry for the bfn, you're out until the witch shows though :winkwink:

Annie - :hugs: to you too hunni xxx

Wow, a lot to catch up on as I've been out of town all week.

It sounds like it's been an emotional week for everyone. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->