All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

FXed for you MM, sorry for a screwed up cycle.

Eternity, FXed you catch the eggy next time if not already, not out yet until AF shows.

AFM I did my ferning scope today just out of curiosity and got slight ferning. I didnt take Soy this month as I figured wth dont have anyone to BD with anyway. Just did an opk this morning also out of curiosity and a slight line, may get darker in the next few days, due to O on the 30th but might be a little early due to me not taking the soy. not temping gave that up two cycles ago, couldnt deal with out of the way nonsense, used opks and my ferning scope. just wish I would of caught my egg with him and I would have something to see him every day in, I keep reminding myself I will find someone that will make me just as happy.

hope everyone gets their BFP soon, be nice before summer is over for everyone wanting a BFP, FXed for all you lovely ladies. I know I wont be joining again until find someone that is well established, cant just pick one off the streets, I dont want to settle for anything less than everything anymore. so tired of all the wrong ones.

MM - Oh my are the OPK's the same darkness:flower: Maybe your body geared up to Ovulate but then for some reason didn't - hope you got lots of :sex: in :happydance::happydance:

Sometimes (I've read and not to get your hopes up) that can also mean pregnancy:thumbup:

Eternity - :happydance: go and get that eggy :flower:

Babyalive - How many more days until testig:dust::dust::dust:

AFM - I'm waiting to get a negative :cry: on my test on Thursday in the meantime I bought some OPK's (don't tell hubby):haha: some EPO don't know if I will need it but just in case after the DNC:shrug: and some Vitamin B6 to lengthen leutal phase!

Oh yes and before I forget some :wine: not sure if it will help but .............

:hugs:

X

hey ladies i am so excited my cm is creamy today like lotion =]

Need to ask a favour ladies....

Can someone please explain this for me please?

My cycles vary in length month to month, last month I thought I Oed on cd13 but cycle lasted 34 days.

This month I had a smiley on my opk on cd8 so just thought this was going to be a short cycle. Taking day 9 as o (no more smiley and better to be cautious when calculating days) and adding a 14 day lp means AF should've been due on sun/mon.

But using countdown to pregnancy's pregnancy test calculator, making a guess of 31 days for an average cycle (not sure what my average is) and even choosing a 14 day lp, it still reckons my period isn't due until the 3rd of July!

:saywhat:

Do I not just add 14 days after O then? I know some ladies suffer short lps, but can they be longer?

Looks like I may have been right about my O date last month then....

So confused! :wacko:

What day of your cycle are you on?
What does that cm mean?
(not got a handle on cm meanings yet lol)

Oh and AFM, hubby wanted me to use an IC this morning (he put one out on the top of the toilet so I wouldn't forget lol) and...... Bfn, obviously!

MM, hope you manage to catch the egg. Like was said previously, maybe your body was ready for o but was delayed?
I hear you about the temping, that's why I don't bother, too much stress!
Even with house guest/s can't you squeeze in some BDing? Late at night when guests are asleep, just keep the noise down lol?!

My LP used to be 16/17 days so it can be longer! And cm = cervical mucus. I hate the word mucus!

Thanks gib. I know what cm stands for (feel the same about that word:sick:) but what's the creamy kind mean? Sg0720 seemed excited by it, and I've had that for nearing a week.

I think we must all be having wacky cycles this month. I'm normally a 28/29 day kinda girl and I was due af on monday, nada :shrug: I took a frer on friday and monday and both bfn's. Now I'm not so worried about that as it is our first cycle back after the ectopic, but I am worried that something else is going on (probably needlessly) and I'll end up with another pregnancy in the wrong place again or something. I convinced myself that the late bfp I got last time was showing me that things weren't quite right, silly I know, but I'm a worrier.

Anyway, I haven't tested since (I'm too scared to if I'm honest!) and now I'm just hoping that I ov'd unusually late and that's why she isn't here yet. Oh and if I did ov late I've completely missed the egg as we didn't bd much at all last week :dohh:

Wow that took some reading to catch up!!

Welcome all the newbies, and good luck all those waiting to test!

Im super happy to say :witch: has arrived! (not normal i know lol) but this means just a few more cycles and we are ready to go again! I would try again after this period but OH wants to wait a few cycles to make sure im all fixed! :dohh:

I know its going to be the slowest few months of my life! And it also means i wont be having a baby till this time next year and thats only if i fall quickly and its in the right place! :wacko:

All this waiting is driving me mad! Ive nearly finished Charlies minnie mouse room so i need a new project to keep my brain busy or it just screams 'PREGNANT' at me all the time :haha:

That's a very considerate hubby you've got Nicki, making sure you're ok first.
As for keeping yourself occupied while you're waiting, is there another room you can redecorate? Or if not just have a thorough springclean; empty every cupboard at a time, clean it then sort through the contents and put back away or maybe move to somewhere better.

You will share pics of the finished room right? It sounds adorable!

Sorry eternity I read it and then answered completely different to what you wanted to know! (put it down to tiredness and disappointment!) Lotiony cm is fertile cm with only watery and egg white being better for conception. :flower:

What day of your cycle are you on?
What does that cm mean?
(not got a handle on cm meanings yet lol)

Oh and AFM, hubby wanted me to use an IC this morning (he put one out on the top of the toilet so I wouldn't forget lol) and...... Bfn, obviously!

when I get creamy CM i know that for me that is the end of my fertile period. and i am happy about that because now i wait and hope july comes fast so i can test and hope to see BFP...when i am fertile my CM is eggwhite during ovulation and usually clear watery and stretchy which is fertile CM...hope that wasnt confusing

and i am on CD 30 about 4dpo

how many dpo r u...and try your hardest and wait until AF is late

He is good, bless him! He was so worried about me through it all and is really frightened of it happening again. He's also worried it might be twins again lol. Thats scares him :haha:

Not got any more decorating to do unfortunately! I hate spring cleaning but it does need doing so i might allocate myself a room each week and see how far i get! :thumbup:

I will deffo share some pics, just a few more bits to buy and waiting for my sister bf to drawer some minnie mouse pics as hes really good and then we are all done! She has slept all night in her new toddler bed for 2 nights in a row now!! Normally she wakes at least twice in her cot so im praying ive cracked it! Just getting her to sleep before 9pm is a challenge as she just plays all evening! :dohh:

Ok another couple of cm-related questions, gosh I'm such a novice :dohh:

If creamy cm marks the end of the fertile period, does it keep coming all the way until AF or is there a different kind just before AF?

On a side note I've ordered myself a bbt thermometer for next cycle, so I'm sure I'll have questions when I start temping lol!

Are you on fertility friend Eternity? They do an email course to teach you about taking your temp etc plus you can do it online too. I used an app on my phone to keep track as well so I could obsess in privacy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->