All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Morning! 15dpo and it seems a little fainter than yesterdays but as yesterdays is dry i guessing that would be right!! Hoping anyway!

Told OH last night and he said he can see it too which is amazing as if its not right there in your face then normally he would say no its negative!!
This is going to be the longest week ever! I need it to be darker and definate before i can go the docs!

FXd Nicki! Hope you get a good dark line this weekend to show your Dr :flower:

Good luck, nicki!! I really want this to be a sticky bean for you!!

:dust:

Nicki, fingers crossed for a nice dark line this weekend.

MM, you're taking baby asipirin right? How long have you taken it for? I saw my doctor yesterday and they don't think it's worth me taking it but I wonder if it worth the risk..... decisions, decisions.

Hope everyone else is well and looking forward to the weekend.

x

Yup, I take a baby aspirin everyday. I started taking it at the beginning of this cycle, so not very long. I wasn't told by my doc to take it, but when I mentioned it to the nurse on the phone she said "Well, it can't hurt anything, and it could certainly help. There's no harm in you taking it if you want."

Thanks MM, I have started as soon as I miscarried so I think I'll continue for this cycle and see where it gets me :)

x

Hope everyone has had a good weekend! Mines was going ok untill 6.20pm.

My poor little princess has fallen over and knocked her front tooth clean out! The whole thing! Root etc.
She landed face first on a toy, at first i thought she has bust her lip and thought 'mouths bleed lots, dont panic' i lifted her lip and the tooth was missing! Blood everywhere! Her tooth next to it is wobbly too but should hopefully reattach! She must be in sooo much pain. Ive given her calprofen and shes in bed asleep now.

Im kicking myself as 10 minutes before i thought i must pick these toys up but chose to put the washing machine on instead and she done it just as i came back in the room!!

I feel so bad for her i could cry! They said i need to keep her dosed up with pain killers for 3 days or more as it will be hurting and she needs to see the dentist next week! I wish this wasnt happening!!

Oh, no Nicki!! I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Poor thing. :hugs: What an awful thing. At least she didn't lose both her front teeth! I hope the dentist is able to help and the pain doesn't last long. :hugs:

Have you tested again? :flower:

Well ladies, far as I can tell I'm in the tww for the first time in over 9 months!! :yipee:

I started using opk's but ran out and was not testing twice a day, so I may have missed my surge. :dohh: However I had some (tmi) ewcm and have had little cramps since Tuesday, which was when I was supposed to Ov and when I got my darkest line before I ran out of opks. Since Friday I've had increasingly sore nipples which has never happened to me before. My other 'symptoms' are stuff I normally see during pms, so I'm not worried about 'em.

Fx for me and everyone else!!!! :dust: :dust:

i have been testing every damn day lol. To be honest im not holding out much hope and my mind is telling me another ectopic as my lines are still so faint. I will post a picture tomorrow updating my pregnancy test thread but i cannot see one change in them! Had some stabbing in my left side too. Waiting till tuesday/wednesday then im going the doctors and they should send me for a scan!

Fingers crossed for you, hope the tww goes quickly.

Yup, I take a baby aspirin everyday. I started taking it at the beginning of this cycle, so not very long. I wasn't told by my doc to take it, but when I mentioned it to the nurse on the phone she said "Well, it can't hurt anything, and it could certainly help. There's no harm in you taking it if you want."

Sorry to if my question sounds foolish. But what does baby aspirin do ?

Got everything crossed for you nick :)

DCM - Baby Aspirin or low dose aspirin assists with blood flow as it thins your blood. It also helps to create a nice thick lining to help with implantation :) Hope this helps.

Sorry about your little girl nicki, that sounds painful. My oldest fell off her trike when she was about 2 and face planted on the pavement. She didn't knock out a tooth, but did out them through her lip and had grazes all over her face. Those mouth cuts don't half bleed a lot, it scared the living day lights out of me! Hope she has a speedy recovery from her injury and don't beat yourself up, accidents happen :hugs:

Aww thanks :)

I have my scan on weds and I'm so nervous about it, hopefully peanut will be fine in there. If all is well I'll post a pic when I get back.

Aw Nicki - Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it? - Don't beat yourself up about it children have accidents - it's just so hard when it's one of ours isn't it - you just wanna take the pain away and their is nothing you can do, unfortunately I have been there and wore many of the t- shirts, it doesn't get any easier but that's what makes you a good and caring mum. Hugs to you both:hugs:

Baby - Good luck with your scan - wow 12 weeks already :happydance: looking forward to seeing a pic so I can ooooh and aaahh over (never got one myself:cry:)

Andie - :happydance::happydance: for being in the TWW - not sure when I will get that pleasure maybe this month?:flower: Are you going to be symptom spotting with us:winkwink:

AFM - CD10 - Nothing to report :cry: Monitor still HIGH

:hugs:

X

Oh I am a symptom spotting pro! :winkwink:

So far so good!! I'm 6 dpo, and really the only 'symptoms' I'm having that I don't normally are cramps and sore nipples. I have NEVER had sore nips before! Ever! Very exciting because I read that it can be attributed to a surge in progesterone after ovulation (or early pregnancy :) ) so whether I get a bfp or not I'm super stoked that it's about 99.9% certain that I ovulated on my own!! :yipee:

I'm a serious poas addict and hoping to hold out until 10dpo to test. We'll see. :haha:

I hope everyone else is doing well!! :flower: :dust:

@ DCM I also started taking baby aspirin this cycle as well- thought it couldn't hurt and I get headaches/migraines a lot and thought maybe the improved circulation would help and I have not had ONE headache this cycle!! Don't mind that one bit! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->