All aboard the SMEP train!

Yes Alchemy, let us know!

My OPKs yesterday and today have been really faint.

What if I O'd on Friday and we didn't BD that day but we BDd late last night? We also BDd on Wednesday....do we have a good shot?

Yes! You definitely have a shot. Keep BDing, you never know. I was reading that opks pick up the rise and also the fall of lh. So u can test + right after u o.... If you're testing every day, you will get a + 24-36h before o and then again when u ovulate.

This is how my DH puts it, "if your windo is only 1 hour on a specific day, then nobody would get pregnant." he thinks I have it calculated down to the hour. Lol wish I did, I would go to his office and bd if I had to!

Day 4 of flashing smilies :( Hmph. IC OPKs are all negative so no O yet. I keep dreaming about my baby, it's always a little boy! Wonder if that's a sign? I really want it to be my month :( Xmas is coming up, if I got my BFP this cycle, I'd be able to tell people just before Xmas. It kills me seeing all these babies and pregnant women about atm, I must know around 5 pregnant women at the moment :(

Trying so hard to BD every other day! Poor OH is feeling the stress though, I really hope we can keep going until I O.

I feel rotten today, still got my stinking cold, now paired with a headache :( Yuck.

Day 4 of flashing smilies :( Hmph. IC OPKs are all negative so no O yet. I keep dreaming about my baby, it's always a little boy! Wonder if that's a sign? I really want it to be my month :( Xmas is coming up, if I got my BFP this cycle, I'd be able to tell people just before Xmas. It kills me seeing all these babies and pregnant women about atm, I must know around 5 pregnant women at the moment :(

Trying so hard to BD every other day! Poor OH is feeling the stress though, I really hope we can keep going until I O.

I feel rotten today, still got my stinking cold, now paired with a headache :( Yuck.[/QUOTE

Charmed, stay positive and keep up the bding. Totally understand wanting that bfp at this perfect time as the season is changing and right in time to make a Xmas announcement! Been thinking the same. Fx it's your month. Ginger is good for your cold and acupuncturist said it's also good for warming up the uterus! Maybe a ginger tea? Xo

CD21 and still no positive opk. Line seems to be gradually getting darker but I'm getting impatient!

CD 42, 21 DPO and still nothing. This is getting freaking ridiculous. Can't see a doctor until Friday and hoping they can rush my blood results.

CD 42, 21 DPO and still nothing. This is getting freaking ridiculous. Can't see a doctor until Friday and hoping they can rush my blood results.

sorry you are going through this... call the dr. office every day and see if they have a cancellation. fx you get in sooner, and fx you get good news! let us now

Oh goodness, alchemy!! Sorry for the stress you are going through. I hope you can end up getting in sooner and that they do rush the blood results. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Jumpingo, crazy deal with your new neighbors. The other day when I was out I saw a very pregnant woman on my way into a store and she was practically groping her own belly rubbing her hands all over it. I felt like I was being mocked! :dohh: Another day I saw at least 3 within an hour. In addition, we know several people who keep making announcements. I struggle most with the ones we know who have been married/together for a far shorter time. Especially the announcement that came with a due date that would have been the same month for us if we had conceived the month we started. That would have also given us a baby with a birthday the same month as ours. That one was just really hard to accept.

Hi everyone, I read this really cool article today about the dreaded TTW.... I found it so helpful. I really thought I needed to share the link:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/two-week-wait.html

Oh goodness, alchemy!! Sorry for the stress you are going through. I hope you can end up getting in sooner and that they do rush the blood results. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Jumpingo, crazy deal with your new neighbors. The other day when I was out I saw a very pregnant woman on my way into a store and she was practically groping her own belly rubbing her hands all over it. I felt like I was being mocked! :dohh: Another day I saw at least 3 within an hour. In addition, we know several people who keep making announcements. I struggle most with the ones we know who have been married/together for a far shorter time. Especially the announcement that came with a due date that would have been the same month for us if we had conceived the month we started. That would have also given us a baby with a birthday the same month as ours. That one was just really hard to accept.

MrsG, totally know the feeling...like I'm being mocked! Hate to admit that, bc I truly am happy for the little miracles people receive, and I think the bumps are adorable, but it's like right in my face!!! When I finally get a bump, I'm wearing a t-shirt that says how many months ttc, so I don't make people feel sad.

sorry you are going through this... call the dr. office every day and see if they have a cancellation. fx you get in sooner, and fx you get good news! let us now

It has nothing to do with available appointments, it has everything to do with my work schedule. I simply cannot take any time off this week due to work. I have Friday off to make up for having to work extra this week. I will be at work from 6 AM-5PM all this week until then.

I know, LilRu, I feel the same about being happy for those people at the same time and still feeling heartbroken. It's an emotional feeling for sure! I love the idea of the shirt saying how long it took!

Alchemy, I hope your work week goes by quickly and you soon have answers.

yeah, i hope the work week goes fast:hugs:

most of the announcements around me are my younger brother's friends (4 years younger) who got married much younger than i did and are now pregnant sooner than i am. i said something along those lines to my husband and he got a sad face, and i realized had i gotten married when i was 25, it would not have been to him, and it would have been a mistake. love him to bits, so i guess it's a decent trade off if it means we just have to wait longer for our own baby.<3

Hi everyone, I read this really cool article today about the dreaded TTW.... I found it so helpful. I really thought I needed to share the link:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/two-week-wait.html

i would love to say i could do all of that! haha! i'm going to be in the states for my TWW this month visiting family, so lots of eating out and walking and maybe a bit of light hiking. but at least the time will go fast i hope!:thumbup:

MrsG, totally know the feeling...like I'm being mocked! Hate to admit that, bc I truly am happy for the little miracles people receive, and I think the bumps are adorable, but it's like right in my face!!! When I finally get a bump, I'm wearing a t-shirt that says how many months ttc, so I don't make people feel sad.

oh my gosh, you should market that t-shirt idea!!:thumbup: would be so cute too, i bet! a "hang in there all you TTC folks - this one took us a long time too" kind of thing.:flower:

It has nothing to do with available appointments, it has everything to do with my work schedule. I simply cannot take any time off this week due to work. I have Friday off to make up for having to work extra this week. I will be at work from 6 AM-5PM all this week until then.

I'm sorry... hang in there. Sounds like your schedule has you drained, remember to take some deep breathes. How are you feeling today?

I was able to get my blood test this morning. There is a branch of the lab that my doctor uses literally next door to my office that my doctor was able to forward paperwork to and I was able to call, make an appointment and use my 15 minute break to get it drawn. Hoping to hear results soon.

alchemy, glad you got that done!!! let us know results...fingers crosed

oh that's such good news alchemy!:hugs:
did they say when you'd likely get results?

afm, positive OPK yesterday afternoon:thumbup: i took another one this morning, and it was not quite positive. but, it was with FMU, so will test again this afternoon. i am really hoping i get my temp spike by saturday morning because we'll be on a plane over the pacific after that!:plane:

Attachments

• Oct CD14am FF chart.jpg
    Oct CD14am FF chart.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
I was told my my appointment on Friday by my doctor but the lab tech said they have a 24 hour turnaround so hopefully late tomorrow morning/early tomorrow afternoon.

fingers crossed for some answers sooner rather than later!!

Hope you get to hear early and hope it's great news for you, alchemy! Sending positive vibes your way! :thumbup:

Jumpingo, awesome to hear you've got your +OPK! Get to that BDing!! Fingers crossed that the temp spike comes perfectly timed before your flight so then you can rest easy and just relax!

Me, I'm in the boring early stages of the new cycle. Oddly, I've only been spotting the last 2 days, so basically only a 1 day period. Feel a little confused by that. Temp is way down to start of cycle normal, though. Maybe I'm not building up enough lining?? :shrug: Anyways, decided since it's too early that the doctors would probably send me away I've decided to also add acupuncture in with this round of SMEP. Had 1st treatment today and the relaxation it provides me is probably just one more thing my body was craving. The practitioner did talk about their special tea blend but at $300 for approximately a 3 weeks supply and then something else for implantation time, I figure I'll see what happens with the acupuncture alone first! At least the acupuncture is permitted to be covered by my HSA. Teas and herbs, not so much! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->