All aboard the SMEP train!

I have a CB ovulation test & find it odd that you should only use FMU with it. I've been using internet cheapies alongside it though as I have irregular cycles & don't want to waste all 20 tests in one cycle! Haha.

I'm CD7 now & starting to BD every other day. OH doesn't know though! I won't tell him either, better that there's no pressure. This cycle, I'm going to keep doing OPKs, even after FF has decided I've Od (unless it's super obvious) as I am still unsure about last cycle. Hmm. Anyway, the plan is to BD every other day until +OPK, then every day once I get the +.. Then probably back to every other day for a short while after that as last cycle I got 2 +OPKs! I'll keep taking the OPKs as well after I potentially O, just to make sure!

I need to keep my stress levels down as I did wonder if that's why I failed to O at CD11 last cycle. Easier said than done!!

I have a CB ovulation test & find it odd that you should only use FMU with it. I've been using internet cheapies alongside it though as I have irregular cycles & don't want to waste all 20 tests in one cycle! Haha.

I'm CD7 now & starting to BD every other day. OH doesn't know though! I won't tell him either, better that there's no pressure. This cycle, I'm going to keep doing OPKs, even after FF has decided I've Od (unless it's super obvious) as I am still unsure about last cycle. Hmm. Anyway, the plan is to BD every other day until +OPK, then every day once I get the +.. Then probably back to every other day for a short while after that as last cycle I got 2 +OPKs! I'll keep taking the OPKs as well after I potentially O, just to make sure!

I need to keep my stress levels down as I did wonder if that's why I failed to O at CD11 last cycle. Easier said than done!!

Have you tried using the test after getting a Peak reading? It says the Peak reading will stay for 2 days...wondering if I can still use it to re-test tomorrow or if my holder / reader is now done?

Have you tried using the test after getting a Peak reading? It says the Peak reading will stay for 2 days...wondering if I can still use it to re-test tomorrow or if my holder / reader is now done?

I've not got to that point yet :( I guess if you put another test in there now though, it will still come up as peak? Seems a bit odd! I did wonder what would happen if I failed to O as CB would still think I had? I guess give it a go? :shrug: I've got my cheapies to test with if CB won't let me keep testing :wacko:

I've not got to that point yet :( I guess if you put another test in there now though, it will still come up as peak? Seems a bit odd! I did wonder what would happen if I failed to O as CB would still think I had? I guess give it a go? :shrug: I've got my cheapies to test with if CB won't let me keep testing :wacko:

I've got some cheapies to use but I've never gotten even a single faint line, let alone anything close to positive....so I feel strange that I got a Peak reading on CD11 already...if I can't use the test anymore I'm going to be a bit annoyed!

I'll try later this afternoon and see.

I've got some cheapies to use but I've never gotten even a single faint line, let alone anything close to positive....so I feel strange that I got a Peak reading on CD11 already...if I can't use the test anymore I'm going to be a bit annoyed!

Do let me know how you get on! Argh, so frustrating that you didn't get a + on the cheapies! I was amazed when I got mine, then I obviously didn't O (my first + was on CD11), I got another one on CD24! I'd have been miffed if I'd used the CB then not been able to use it again after the first false +! Hmph. FX it works xx

13 DPO and still a BFN. But I think I have comes to terms with possibly being out this month. I am obviously not happy but I can accept it.

13 DPO and still a BFN. But I think I have comes to terms with possibly being out this month. I am obviously not happy but I can accept it.

Same here, alchemy, just one day behind you at 12DPO. Still BFN, but feeling like the battle is lost for the month. I want to believe there is still a chance, but just don't like holding out too much hope only to be greeted by disappointment. :hugs:

Do let me know how you get on! Argh, so frustrating that you didn't get a + on the cheapies! I was amazed when I got mine, then I obviously didn't O (my first + was on CD11), I got another one on CD24! I'd have been miffed if I'd used the CB then not been able to use it again after the first false +! Hmph. FX it works xx

Stuck another stick in the holder today and it didn't clear...it says the smiley face stays for 2 days so I'll see what happens after that.

2 cheapies today and nothing. :(

:sad1: we'll be here either way:hugs:

Same here, alchemy, just one day behind you at 12DPO. Still BFN, but feeling like the battle is lost for the month. I want to believe there is still a chance, but just don't like holding out too much hope only to be greeted by disappointment. :hugs:

i always feel like that around 11-13DPO. it's almost as if i get over the disappointment earlier, when AF does come, it's easier to handle? but as long as there's no AF, part of me wants to hold on to that last little bit of hope:dohh: either way, i am an emotional mess:cry: the entire time and i can't believe my husband puts up with me!:shy:

Stuck another stick in the holder today and it didn't clear...it says the smiley face stays for 2 days so I'll see what happens after that.

2 cheapies today and nothing. :(

ugh, sounds so confusing!! i heard that the digital ones were supposed to take AWAY the guesswork!:growlmad: hope you get a clearer answer soon!:flow:

15 DPO and no AF. If it does not show up tomorrow I will test again.

Ooooh, alchemy, I so hope you get a BFP!! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

My temp drop today makes me think I'm out. Still have tomorrow to go in LP, though, and pretty sure I'll see AF the following day. Temp is still above coverline, but down significantly from where it was. And I was having my first ever triphasic chart, too!! :growlmad:

Today I got emotional because I told DH I wanted to get a new bed soon since he talked me out of what I wanted back when we were shopping for one 6 years ago (his darn mother--bless her soul, love her to death--talked HIM out of it!), and when he saw I was eyeing the top of the line of what I want, he exclaimed that there is no way we are spending that much on a bed. Then I started to get teary eyed. :haha: In my defense I have a really bad back and don't sleep well, but still. It was ridiculous! Just another suspicion that AF is on her way. But it's true, I still have a couple days before I am late, so I guess I still should hold on to that smidgen of hope. :)

Ooooh, alchemy, I so hope you get a BFP!! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

My temp drop today makes me think I'm out. Still have tomorrow to go in LP, though, and pretty sure I'll see AF the following day. Temp is still above coverline, but down significantly from where it was. And I was having my first ever triphasic chart, too!! :growlmad:

Today I got emotional because I told DH I wanted to get a new bed soon since he talked me out of what I wanted back when we were shopping for one 6 years ago (his darn mother--bless her soul, love her to death--talked HIM out of it!), and when he saw I was eyeing the top of the line of what I want, he exclaimed that there is no way we are spending that much on a bed. Then I started to get teary eyed. :haha: In my defense I have a really bad back and don't sleep well, but still. It was ridiculous! Just another suspicion that AF is on her way. But it's true, I still have a couple days before I am late, so I guess I still should hold on to that smidgen of hope. :)

i was an emotional wreck last month - with even less of an excuse!:blush: poor guys:dohh:

fingers crossed for you too!!:flower:

I am so confused! Did a test ysterday afternoon and had a very faint positive. Did three tests including a digital this morning and they all were negative :( What is going on?

AF has not shown up yet either.

Ugh, alchemy! How frustrating! I sure do hope those positives come back for you! AF needs to just stay away.

Me, still BFN . No sign of AF, but I really don't expect her until tomorrow. Maybe even Friday.

The Wondfo *may* have a line if you squint very hard. I am trying again in about 45 minutes which was the time I tried yesterday, holding it for the same amount of time and using the same type of test. Really hoping I am one of those weird women who can only see lines from afternoon tests.

Turns out the CB did let me put another stick in it...I had to wait because when it shows a "peak" fertility reading, it shows it for 2 days...I'm not sure how accurate it will be now but I'm going to keep trying anyway. This morning it says "not fertile" .... but my internet cheapies are finally starting to show a faint line so that's good! I've basically been testing every time I go to the bathroom LOL

I don't know how you guys do 4 hours without peeing OR drinking anything. I feel like it's impossible. Yesterday I held it for an hour and felt like I was going to die.

Anyhow....I'm happy the cheapies are starting to show something.

BD-wise, we'll continue every other day for a while. It's CD15 today....the good thing is, we've been doing WAY better! thanks to the suggestions earlier, we've spiced things up a bit and while last night would have been a night we'd have skipped it because it was WAY too late...we didn't and we weren't awkward or weird LOL

17 DPO and still BFNs. Are you KIDDING me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->