All aboard the SMEP train!

OK. I did lots of counting and thinking and I'd LIKE to hold out until the 24th (CD 32, 12 DPO), but I might cave and test the 23rd. This TWW has dragged on, but I actually haven't been antsy to test. Guess the OPKs scratched an itch!

I am not using this brand of opk again. Every day it is almost positive! I have no idea when I o'd if I o'd already. Yuck...That is why the SMEP is so good. I just gotta keep chugging along . :sex: every other days for at least another week. :winkwink:

every day?! :wacko: confusing and mostly just annoying!
(hang in there tankelDH!:winkwink:)

OK. I did lots of counting and thinking and I'd LIKE to hold out until the 24th (CD 32, 12 DPO), but I might cave and test the 23rd. This TWW has dragged on, but I actually haven't been antsy to test. Guess the OPKs scratched an itch!

well, i have an appt for a colposcopy and the OBGYN clinic will make me pee in a cup on the 25th, and i would like to know before they do. so i will, at the latest, test wednesday morning (13dpo). but pretty sure i'm going to cave on 9 or 10 at this rate! um, yeah, that's tomorrow.:blush::haha:

I'm out. I had what I though might be IB last evening, but I woke up to full on AF today. CD29, 9DPO.

That's all I have to say about my whole situation. 9DPO.

oh ladies...:hugs:

Katie, sorry if i have asked before (am on my phone otherwise i could easily go back and check:dohh:) how long has your LP been before? i would do some reading (here on BnB or Dr. Google) because i'm pretty sure ladies have taken vitamins or other things to lengthen their LPs, successfully.:thumbup:

winni, any way you ovulated late or something??:shrug:

I am 8dpo, trying to wait till 10dpo. I do not know if I will be able to make it. I was started on progesterone for this cycle, so we will see how it goes. We has no idea what SEMP train was lol but it looks like we did something like that. Fingers and toes crossed. Good luck girls!

We just started SMEP on Friday (CD8) and will BD again today (CD10). This is our 3rd cycle trying and I really hope it works.

oh ladies...:hugs:

Katie, sorry if i have asked before (am on my phone otherwise i could easily go back and check:dohh:) how long has your LP been before? i would do some reading (here on BnB or Dr. Google) because i'm pretty sure ladies have taken vitamins or other things to lengthen their LPs, successfully.:thumbup:

winni, any way you ovulated late or something??:shrug:

I wish I had used OPKs this month....because I have no idea when I ovulated.

Sore back, exhausted, today I'm nauseated and TMI....brown discharge but not really coming out at all...just if I check my cervix. 4 BFNs.

:wacko:

I am 8dpo, trying to wait till 10dpo. I do not know if I will be able to make it. I was started on progesterone for this cycle, so we will see how it goes. We has no idea what SEMP train was lol but it looks like we did something like that. Fingers and toes crossed. Good luck girls!
hi dancingnurse!:wave:
want me to add you to the march SMEPers list?? or do you want to wait and see how this cycle goes first?
either way, welcome!:friends:

We just started SMEP on Friday (CD8) and will BD again today (CD10). This is our 3rd cycle trying and I really hope it works.
go teamkksquared go!:bodyb:

Sore back, exhausted, today I'm nauseated and TMI....brown discharge but not really coming out at all...just if I check my cervix. 4 BFNs.

argh, the limbo is the WORST!!!:growlmad::trouble:
i hope you get an answer either way, but the 2 line variety would be preferred!:winkwink:

p.s. round two, ding ding ding!

:shock::shock::shock:

quietly excited and absolutely terrified all at the same time!

Attachments

• IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
afm: 3 really positive opks in a row (ie the last 3 days) I have no idea what is going on! Someone please help me. I can only bd so much! :haha:

hi dancingnurse!:wave:
want me to add you to the march SMEPers list?? or do you want to wait and see how this cycle goes first?
either way, welcome!:friends:

go teamkksquared go!:bodyb:

argh, the limbo is the WORST!!!:growlmad::trouble:
i hope you get an answer either way, but the 2 line variety would be preferred!:winkwink:

Congrats!!!!!! Also thanks for the encouragement!

Yep I'm out this month. I should know better than to get my hopes up.

Yes please add me. I took test this am at 9dpo and was negative. Keeping positive thoughts. Not out yet.

Who is still chugging along with me. CD 20 with a bd every other day since CD 6! I am ready get get off at the next station!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->