All aboard the SMEP train!

Who is still chugging along with me. CD 20 with a bd every other day since CD 6! I am ready get get off at the next station!

CD3 today. Starting round 3 of Femara. Other than the 3 days I'm away (right smack in the middle of my cycle....of course), we will BD every other day as well. I'm also going to do OPKs and try to follow SMEP as closely as possible....I'm thinking I'm ovulating later than usual.

If I ovulate while I'm away (CD24-26) I will cry...but I don't think it'll be that late....I guess we'll see!!

I hope it works out for you. That you be a long cycle if you o'd so late. I've got my FX for you.

CD4 here. I ordered some vitex that should be showing up today. Hopefully that will help my LP issues. We'll try out SMEP again this time. We'll probably try out SMEP until I'm pregnant.

CD13 here so off day from BD. How's everyone else doing?

oh i'm such a slacker!! sorry ladies!:dohh:
i am in the process of updating the front page:bodyb:

feeling good, thanks!:hugs: weird crampy feelings but otherwise no real symptoms (i'm only 3 weeks and some change, so i would hope they haven't started yet or i'd be worried about how the next 9 months will go!:shock:) and actually just trying desperately to not leave any room in my brain for negative thoughts. so basically i let myself be in denial about even being pregnant and i busy myself all day long with this that or the other thing. but it feels like i'm just trying to outrun my own mind and eventually i won't be able to...?:wacko::dohh:

Finally the opks are starting to go the other way. They are still positive, but less so. Hopefully I won't have to worry about them again, but if it comes to that, I am going to go back to my original brand and start temping.

feeling good, thanks!:hugs: weird crampy feelings but otherwise no real symptoms (i'm only 3 weeks and some change, so i would hope they haven't started yet or i'd be worried about how the next 9 months will go!:shock:) and actually just trying desperately to not leave any room in my brain for negative thoughts. so basically i let myself be in denial about even being pregnant and i busy myself all day long with this that or the other thing. but it feels like i'm just trying to outrun my own mind and eventually i won't be able to...?:wacko::dohh:

I am always in awe of your expert use of emojis. You are the Hemmingway of emojis. :shock: is great.

So, back when I stalked you a little bit, :blush: I read about how crappy the scanning situation is for you. Will you be doing something private this time around, or are you (understandably!) not thinking about that yet?

AFM: I started Vitex this morning. I had to read 700 naturopath blogs to figure out a dosage (give or take 690ish), which I kinda wish I'd done before buying a bottle! Most people seem to take 1000mg a day or MORE, and the brand I bought has 225mg pills. I took 4, but there's only 120 pills in the bottle, so I thought I should pace myself. Hopefully it works and I don't have to buy too many more bottles, but at least I'll make more informed product choices!

:hi: Katie, what is Vitex for? I haven't moved into the world of TTC supplements besides the basic prenatal and maca for the dh that I slip into his smoothies :-$

:hi: Katie, what is Vitex for? I haven't moved into the world of TTC supplements besides the basic prenatal and maca for the dh that I slip into his smoothies :-$

Vitex promotes progesterone. It should lengthen my luteal phase/encourage earlier ovulation. I HOPE!

Well I certainly hope it works for you. Did you decide on the dosage you are gonna take? Are you going to go with a high dosage and deplete your bottle fast or go lower and make it last?

Sad that the witch came today. So here is to cycle day 1. Obgyn increased progesterone to 400mg a day. Jumping on the SEMP train for sure!

I am always in awe of your expert use of emojis. You are the Hemmingway of emojis. :shock: is great.

So, back when I stalked you a little bit, :blush: I read about how crappy the scanning situation is for you. Will you be doing something private this time around, or are you (understandably!) not thinking about that yet?

AFM: I started Vitex this morning. I had to read 700 naturopath blogs to figure out a dosage (give or take 690ish), which I kinda wish I'd done before buying a bottle! Most people seem to take 1000mg a day or MORE, and the brand I bought has 225mg pills. I took 4, but there's only 120 pills in the bottle, so I thought I should pace myself. Hopefully it works and I don't have to buy too many more bottles, but at least I'll make more informed product choices!
i probably spend WAY too much time deciding exactly WHICH little face to use.:haha: but, it's the little things in life, right? glad someone appreciates it as much as me!:friends:

i have heard a lot of women say Vitex lengthened their LP, so i hope it helps you too!!:thumbup:

that sounds like me and onions with my husband. he is convinced:roll: he hates them, so i'm always trying to sneak them into things!:ninja::haha:

Sad that the witch came today. So here is to cycle day 1. Obgyn increased progesterone to 400mg a day. Jumping on the SEMP train for sure!
oh boo for AF:nope: but welcome aboard the april train. choo :howdy: choo!!

Cycle day 15 here. Lots of eggwhite CM and appositive OPK!!! You fellow SMEPPERS know what that means let the games begin :sex: :winkwink: Pretty soon I'll be joining the TWW. I was so excited to find eggwhite CM cus I haven't had this much of it in 2 cycles! :dohh: The things that get me excited.

I know how that is :haha: I never got ewcm before this cycle but this time I got tons for days and days. I was so excited. :dust: but get of bnb and start getting down :haha:

I've been lurking for awhile now and decided to join you all in the TTC journey. I'm superstitious and I was thinking that if I didn't post much during my last few cycles I'd get a bfp. Well, nope... so here I am and want to be active as much as I can until I get a bfp.

I'm on my 9th cycle TTC now, had an HSG performed and my fallopian tubes are great but it appears I may have a septated or bicornuate uterus :roll: Scheduled a pelvic MRI next Friday to confirm what type of uterus I have and go from there. We've been doing the SMEP for the majority of my cycles now, no success but the one time we had sex during one of my past cycles, I had a chemical pregnancy. :lol: Oh the irony...

So here I am, riding the choo choo with you ladies for our own little miracles. :flower:

:hi: welcome.
Isn't it funny how that works out. I got a :bfp: (that ended in an Mc), but only dtd once 5 days before o, and once 3 days after.

I'm sorry about your MC :( Yes, strange how things work out! I also ordered FertilAid for Men & Motility Boost for DH to increase our chances even though his SA was normal. Every little bit helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->