All aboard the SMEP train!

CD4 and I have a nasty cold, so thank goodness it will be gone well before O time! DH has his SA scheduled for Wednesday, and it'll take up to ten days for results, so now I'm just anxiously waiting to find out what we find out.

jump: It's nice to mix it up sometimes:haha:
writing: GL hope everything :)spermy:) turns out ok

afm: cd 5...gonna start the opks on sat, which is cd 8...might start SMEP on Friday...after all it's date night :winkwink: DH has the stomach flu right now and I want to clear him out :blush: a little before we are too far into the cycle. Hopefull he'll be back on his feet in the next few days. And hopefully I do not catch it! :nope:

katie, it's very possible to O late some cycles. it would also mean that your cycle would be longer than 31 days. the first half of your cycle can change, but the LP is usually pretty consistent. don't give up!!

cd9 here, might try to coax my husband into some sex tonight:haha: and get the SMEP ball rolling on odd days instead this time.:thumbup:

Thanks, jump! I'm trying not to fall too far into the doldrums. I've been not-so-subconsciously worried that I'm going to have fertility problems that I think I'm almost looking for them. But I need to chill out. Which I know IN THEORY. Looking back to my earlier comments on the thread, and why I decided to buy OPKs in the first place, I thought I was Oing later than the basic math said I was. So, if I was right, I wouldn't be Oing until nowish or within a couple of days of nowish anyways.

Good luck on your QUEST! We've been pretty good about the SMEP schedule, but I've made it my mission to not TREAT it like a schedule. It's involved a lot of lingerie. :winkwink:

lol I think I am going to go the lingerie route too.

yeah, it's easy to look for things wrong, even when there might not be.:blush:
with me, repeat, "step away from the google!":haha:

there was no sex on cd9. but i did get a bunch of ewcm last night and again this morning, so looks like i'll need to break out the lingerie tonight?!:rofl: but it's only cd10, so...?

i Oed on 13, 14, 13 in my post mc cycles, so i guess it's entirely possible to O soon...:shrug:
will see if i can work some magic!:blush:

I'm feeling like O might come super early this cycle. I'm gonna start doing opks tomorrow.

cd 6... Not positive yet. What do you all think? I hope it goes away for a few days. Its too early and I haven't gotten to start SMEPing yet!

Attachments

• 3:11.jpg
    3:11.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 6
cd 6... Not positive yet. What do you all think? I hope it goes away for a few days. Its too early and I haven't gotten to start SMEPing yet!

Hmmm... still looks a little light to me. Maybe start SMEP early to make up for the fact you'll probably O early??

ALSO. I FINALLY GOT MY POSITIVE OPK!

Smiley face today, means probably Oing tonight/tomorrow, right? So should I count Friday as 1DPO??

Here comes the :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:!!!

I always count the first day of postive opk as O day.

My opks are looking lighter today. *whew* so looks like I am not going to miss the O-boat. Stared SMEP last night as a safety measure.

i temp, so my O day is not always the day, or even the day after, a positive opk:wacko: i usually get a temp spike 2 or 3 days after the first positive. but i think FF will mark the day after a positive as O day, making the day after that 1dpo. any non tempers with advice?

afm, going on day three of ewcm (i rarely get it and looked back at all my charts, i got it for 3 days the month i got pregnant:shock:) but opk was negative yesterday and i accidentally peed without testing this evening.:dohh: am cd11 and in october i ovulated 2 days after the ewcm stopped, so maybe it'll be another cd13 ovulation for me?:shrug: we'll see! totally not SMEPing:shhh: but just gonna try to get as many days between now and cd15 and see what happens.:roll:

Catch that eggy, tankel!! :spermy:

Jump, I've had EWCM for almost a week. It's been BIZARRO. That's part of why I was starting to think I wasn't going to O at all... so I think you're still OK!

I'm going to count Friday as 1DPO. It won't do any harm, and at the very least it will give me a cushion in my calculations for testing. I'd rather test a little late than too early. If the cycle is the same length as the last two have been, it will mean I have an LP of 11 days. A little on the short side, but I think it's in a normal range. Fx!! My birthday is at the end of November, and this would be the best gift ever.

postive OPK over here!:thumbup:

we BDed 10 and 11, so hopefully we'll be able to squeeze in today (12) and/or tomorrow (13) and then just pray for a temp spike sunday (14) morning because i don't think we can go more than 4 days in a row!:dohh::blush:

and yeah, TOTALLY not the SMEP schedule, either. oops!

also, i don't think i can handle these cramps for more than 2 more days. so painful! i thought exercise and eating well were supposed to make cramps and all that LESS intense!? body, you're killin' me here!:nope:

lol jump. I thought you were driving this train, what happened? :haha:

Hubby looked at me last night and said that I had to go to sleep early so that I would be all rested for tonight :winkwink: so I guess he's on board for SMEP! :dance: I hope we can stick to it, because we do have a tendency of starting out strong and finishing kind of pathetically... I look forward to the TWW for a break :haha:

We haven't been good little SMEPers either! CD8 was February 27 for me, and we've skipped so many days in between BDing ever since! So, CD8, 13, 16, 17, 20, 21 and today makes 22. I got my +OPK on CD20. I would feel a lot more confident if we had BD on CD19, but I had had a TERRIBLE day, and just couldn't bring myself to do it. I dunno! What do you guys think?? I think I O'd late on CD20. So I guess DH and I are the exact oppose of you and yours Tankel! Weak start, strong finish!

Funny thing... every time DH and I get going this cycle, I think in my head "CHOO CHOO!!" because we're climbing aboard the SMEP train!

I think you will be fine. With my :bfp: we BD 5 days before O and 2 days after, and everything worked out...

lol jump. I thought you were driving this train, what happened? :haha:

Hubby looked at me last night and said that I had to go to sleep early so that I would be all rested for tonight :winkwink: so I guess he's on board for SMEP! :dance: I hope we can stick to it, because we do have a tendency of starting out strong and finishing kind of pathetically... I look forward to the TWW for a break :haha:

yeah, slacker conductor over here:haha: but here's what happened in the last 3 weeks:
husband's grandma has been sick and got worse, so we flew to seattle with 4 days notice. she died the day after we saw her, stayed for 5 days total, then we came home and AF showed up after being convinced i was pregnant.:wacko: i helped organize and went to a wedding and after party for a good friend who is due 3 weeks before i was supposed to be due (and visibly showing and multiple mentions of baby during the wedding and reception and after party:cry:). my husband is struggling/miserable at work, had (what i can only assume was) a panic attack at work and was taken to mental health and is now starting meds that are messing with him, and i am STILL a wreck from the MC; i have cried most days the last 2 weeks. so, uhh, yeah.:roll: that's what happened. heh.:shy: i'm just a wonderful ray of sunshine and rainbows huh!? HA!

We haven't been good little SMEPers either! CD8 was February 27 for me, and we've skipped so many days in between BDing ever since! So, CD8, 13, 16, 17, 20, 21 and today makes 22. I got my +OPK on CD20. I would feel a lot more confident if we had BD on CD19, but I had had a TERRIBLE day, and just couldn't bring myself to do it. I dunno! What do you guys think?? I think I O'd late on CD20. So I guess DH and I are the exact oppose of you and yours Tankel! Weak start, strong finish!

Funny thing... every time DH and I get going this cycle, I think in my head "CHOO CHOO!!" because we're climbing aboard the SMEP train!

if you got a positive on CD20, and BDed 20, 21, 22, you should be SET!! that sounds like a great chance at getting pregnant this month! if you chart in FF, i'm pretty sure that would give you a "High" ranking in timing.:thumbup: and LOL at the "choo choo"!!:rofl: too funny!!

I love how you guys are keeping this train going! SMEP hasn't worked too well for DH and I this month :nope: I think I was wayyy to excited about it and and he was feeling the pressure too much and we fell off schedule :( Will try to be more conspicuous next month! We managed to dtd on CD 8, 10, and yesterday (CD 15). This is my first month using opks and temping. My chart looks pitiful haha, but what do you guys think? I'm having a hard time telling if I've gotten a positive opk yet.

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/Danielle_Thibideau/20150315_1115031_zpsv4ghljq3.jpg

Thanks for all the advice :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->