• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All aboard the SMEP train!

dlc - congrats!

kks - congrats on the ewcm! when did you notice that versus when did you actually ovulate? I'm asking because it seems some people get it before versus some after.... and I still can't figure my own cycle out with temps all over the dang place so I'm curious :)

dlc - congrats!

kks - congrats on the ewcm! when did you notice that versus when did you actually ovulate? I'm asking because it seems some people get it before versus some after.... and I still can't figure my own cycle out with temps all over the dang place so I'm curious :)

Amyamyamy- I usually O on CD 15 but I'm pretty sure I actually Od on CD18 but am still waiting on FF to confirm. I had positive OPK and EWCM on CD15, watery CM and negative OPK on CD16 and then a positive OPK and watery CM on CD17 then a temp spike on CD19(today).

Sooooo, CD11 here. I just peed on an OPK and got a smiley face. Good thing we started SMEP yesterday! I guess the vitex is affecting me! Last month O was CD17....

FF confirmed O on CD18 so testing for me will be on April 14.

welcome to the tww! looks like good timing BD-wise:thumbup:

and, just for fun and out of curiosity, i often look to see what the "pattern" was, and if it was different than the month before. and yours is different than last month, so maybe you hit a key day this time that you didn't get last time?:shrug: fingers crossed for you!!:flower:

Ha! good thing you did get on board.

HA. NO KIDDING.

I'm going to keep using the OPKs for a few days. I'm having a hard time believing the test! It would make my O date 10 days earlier than it was last cycle!

For the sake of counting though, I'm in the TWW, and 1DPO. Probably. :haha:

I changed my o date like 10 times this cycle because I love the counting. Hope you get a sticky bean.

Question, what could cause spike this soon in cycle?

i overlaid some of my recent charts with yours, just to get an idea of how high (or not high?) that spike is and it's still WAY within the range of pre-O temps i get.:wacko: my charts are super up/down though, so not sure that says much.:blush: but during (and, *i* think just after AF ends too) your temps can often be erratic. i wouldn't worry about it as being "caused" by anything and i don't imagine it means much. especially since your temp jumped from around 96.9/97.0 to 97.4 around the exact same time last month. that might just be your normal pattern.:thumbup:

also curious about how come your chart is all open circles...?:shrug: coming from the QUEEN of open circles:haha:, i can totally appreciate a chart with lots of them, but never seen one with ONLY circles.:shrug: just wondering if it's a temping time issue or a lack of 3 hours of sleep issue?

how do I get them to close? I take my temp every morning at same time, though I do not sleep well but get at least three good hours.

how do I get them to close? I take my temp every morning at same time, though I do not sleep well but get at least three good hours.

the only 2 reasons, that i know of, for open circles are:

1. if you take your temp more than 30 minutes one way or the other from your "regular" time

2. if you check "sleep deprived." you should check sleep deprived when you get less than 3 hours of sleep before temping. then FF knows it might be a little "off" when it looks for patterns.

do either of those apply? if not, then maybe there's some other check box that makes FF make it open?:shrug:

eta: my chart was always about half open circles, most of those being from #2, with a couple #1s thrown in for good measure.:haha:

hmm, I do not input my temp to computer until later in the day when I have time.

hmm, I do not input my temp to computer until later in the day when I have time.

OOOH! then you just need to adjust the time manually so that in FF it's what time you actually took your temp.

i took a screen shot - does yours look like this too? there's a place for time under the temperature box. even if you enter your temps later, just note what time you took your temp and enter that then too.

if you do it from your phone, it usually automatically enters the time for you, but i never input from my computer, so i'm not sure what it does as the default. maybe nothing? and then it wouldn't have any time data to go off, so leaves them open, maybe?:shrug:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 7.20.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 7.20.02 AM.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
I will try doing it on my phone. If I cannot figure it out does it make any difference if my circles are open

perhaps not...:shrug:

solid dots would just indicate to FF that the temp was taken within 30 minutes of your normal time and that you got 3 hours of sleep, aka: reliable.

when that DOESN'T happen, it would be a circle and FF would then know that that particular temp may not be as reliable as the others.

but if your temps are pretty consistent, it might not even matter!:wacko::haha:

feeling suspiciously not pregnant today. BUT it's only 8am and i've only been up since 6:30 so PLENTY of time yet, right...RIGHT?!:huh::wacko:

even then, i don't have any symptoms too bad. some cramping/heavy feeling in my uterus, sore boobs and can easily nap for a couple hours in the afternoon if i let myself. i get nauseous every once in a while and am usually pretty gassy :blush: in the evenings. but otherwise, still going to the gym and feeling good, and eating well.

basically, i kind of go back and forth between trying to pretend i'm not pregnant (so that i don't worry myself to tears) and then also actively trying to convince myself that i AM and that EVERYTHING. IS. OKAY.:wacko:

thanks for asking.:hugs:

how are you?? getting ready for SMEP to get started??:winkwink:

welcome to the tww! looks like good timing BD-wise:thumbup:

and, just for fun and out of curiosity, i often look to see what the "pattern" was, and if it was different than the month before. and yours is different than last month, so maybe you hit a key day this time that you didn't get last time?:shrug: fingers crossed for you!!:flower:

I really hope this is the month. Only 3 days into TWW and already impatient especially with the late O date.

How are you doing? Also have you figured your due date?

How are you doing? Also have you figured your due date?

just got home from a 6 mile walk with my neighbor. in an hour and a half:shock: the weather is beautiful and we walked along the flight line (there's a walking trail that runs parallel to the runway on base). at the very end a huge plane taxied by us and the pilots waved since my neighbor stopped to take a photo.:thumbup: i am feeling good. the dishwasher is empty and the counter wiped down and i am about to tackle the house, which has slowly gone into disarray over the last week. (a clean house makes me physically and mentally feel better i have decided:haha:) i'm in "pretend i'm not pregnant" mode, in case that wasn't apparent..?:roll::haha:

based on LMP, i'm due december 7th. based on ovulation, i'm due on december 4th. i made the tickers on the front page of my journal based on LMP, since that's what doctors will use, regardless, but sometimes i switch to O-based due date to see how far along i MIGHT actually be.:winkwink:

also trying to decide whether to get the early "dating scan" that my OB said i could get if i wanted. and if i do get it, when should i schedule it for.:wacko: OR should i just wait for the "real" appt at 9+3 with the doc when i get to actually see the screen and do it all with my husband.:shrug: or i can just go back into "not pregnant" mode and pretend i don't have to think about ANY of that or make ANY decisions and just hopefully wake up one day and realize the scan is that day!....yeah, nice try, right??:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->