All aboard the SMEP train!

Good luck!

Question for you all. The OPKs I got (Clear Blue Digital) say to test with FMU....I thought that wasn't what you were supposed to do? I only got 1 box of 10 tests because they're so EXPENSIVE! I bought OPKs on ebay before but I can't remember from where and I don't see it in my order history.

still nothing today...I wish I had tracked last month so I'd know what CD I'm actually on.

Hi Winnipegk, I started using Clear blue digital one this month - but I also use Wandfo(cheaper one) and when I start seeing the test line go little darker, then I used clearblue digital one -- stingy me!, and used it for total of 3-4 tests.

but yes, I always test both Wandfo and Clearblue with FMU - as I end up forgetting if I don't do that. Though, I have heard many ladies in this forum that FMU is not a good one to test with

We actually got four days in a row :happydance: Total luck when I got the positive OPK. I can O any day from CD 12 to CD 24 so I have to cover all the bases. Now I better have that BFP or I will cry.

alchemy, impressive! after 3 days, my husband gives me puppy dog eyes and claims he needs a break from all the sexin'.:roll::rofl:

also, i am all about positive thinking, and want BFPs for everyone who wants them, but i'm also a closet pessimist, or maybe just a realist. even if we time everything EXACTLY perfect, the chances of getting pregnant, according to FF, are still just 20-25%.:dohh:

Good luck!

Question for you all. The OPKs I got (Clear Blue Digital) say to test with FMU....I thought that wasn't what you were supposed to do? I only got 1 box of 10 tests because they're so EXPENSIVE! I bought OPKs on ebay before but I can't remember from where and I don't see it in my order history.

still nothing today...I wish I had tracked last month so I'd know what CD I'm actually on.

i used Wondfo OPKs this cycle and tested around 2pm each day. i tested one day around 10am too, just to see. i'm not sure about the CBD ones, but i hear a lot of people just use internet cheapies until it's looking very close to positive and then use the digital, to make the 10 pack last longer than one cycle.:thumbup:

alchemy, impressive! after 3 days, my husband gives me puppy dog eyes and claims he needs a break from all the sexin'.:roll::rofl:

I wish mine did. He wanted to go for a straight week. I thought male sexual drive was supposed to drop off after the teens. He must be a woman, as his has INCREASED. :dohh:

I wish mine did. He wanted to go for a straight week. I thought male sexual drive was supposed to drop off after the teens. He must be a woman, as his has INCREASED. :dohh:

perfect for TTC!:winkwink: bound to cover all your fertile days that way! haha!!

my husband is only 27, but the military has kinda taken its toll, so he's a kid stuck in an old man's body.:haha:

totally unrelated: a couple just moved into the apartment next door. i met them as they were moving in and i was coming back from the grocery store. after the last guy who lived there, who was loud and always parked in our spot, i'm sure it's an upgrade...but she's about 6-8 months pregnant.

sigh.

having definitely not-on-my-diet chips and loaded salsa/dip to make myself feel better.:dohh:

Oh my god - that sucks Jumpingo! - having some pregnant women live right next door when you yourself are trying to get pregnant - don't worry our time would come soon :)

Also, I had a similar situation, but not right next to our apartment but in the building opposite to us - there was a pregnant lady and she just delivered sometime this month as I sometimes can see that dad is playing with his kid! it makes me long for it more and more... hope our misery comes to end soon.

my husband is only 27, but the military has kinda taken its toll, so he's a kid stuck in an old man's body :haha:

My husband is military too. Just about to go over six years active duty, hiw time has flown.

Well this morning answered the question...AF is here. Boo

noooooooooo:cry:

looks like AF needs a reminder...totally not welcome around here:trouble:

eta: i'm not opposed to swearing (could be an enabler or encourager, in fact:winkwink:), but i do think there was something in the rules about no swearing:shrug:

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? My af arrived yesterday so onto cycle 4 for me!!!

Wishing you all luck and hope to see some bfps!!!!

my husband is only 27, but the military has kinda taken its toll, so he's a kid stuck in an old man's body :haha:

My husband is military too. Just about to go over six years active duty, hiw time has flown.

my husband has been in 5 years now, and has 2 more before most likely getting out. then what, i do not know:huh: where should we move?! ha!

Well this morning answered the question...AF is here. Boo

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? My af arrived yesterday so onto cycle 4 for me!!!

Wishing you all luck and hope to see some bfps!!!!

oooh, you guys can be the beginning of the Oct SMEPers:thumbup:

guess it's time to update the first post...?

Update away! Looking forward to being a Oct SMEPer! I'm gonna give tempting a go as well, ordered a hot pink basal thermometer, who said temping has to be boring haha!

Will it matter if I don't start temping until it arrives hopefully next week?

Update away! Looking forward to being a Oct SMEPer! I'm gonna give tempting a go as well, ordered a hot pink basal thermometer, who said temping has to be boring haha!

Will it matter if I don't start temping until it arrives hopefully next week?

hot pink!? so jealous!!

the first month my thermometer didn't come until CD6; just start when it gets there!:thumbup:

Found it on eBay :)

Okay great, thanks! Wish me luck and fingers crossed I remember to actually take my temp each morning!

fingers definitely crossed!!

the first month is tough i think because you have nothing to compare your temps to. it's like, "is this high? low? normal? what does it mean?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!??!" :haha: so just hang in there, keep temping and entering the data, but try not to worry too much about each individual temperature. it's about the overall pattern (so much easier said than done, i KNOW:roll: but try:thumbup:)

Thanks for the advice! I will try to remember then when I am overanalysing as I am sure I will be lol.

My plan is to try something new every month and hopefully I'll get there eventually!!

Could I join? I'm new to SMEP, just reading up about it now :) Sounds like my original plan, but we just couldn't keep up with it. OH wasn't working & things were stressy, now he's working (he was just made redundant and was waiting for his new job to start), he's a lot more relaxed. Would it be wrong to not tell him about this? He doesn't want to know when I'm ovulating because of the added pressure :blush:

Anyway, I'm babbling on! I'm 13dpo atm, with BFNs, temp dip & spotting.. So I'm pretty sure CD1 is just around the corner! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Could I join? I'm new to SMEP, just reading up about it now :) Sounds like my original plan, but we just couldn't keep up with it. OH wasn't working & things were stressy, now he's working (he was just made redundant and was waiting for his new job to start), he's a lot more relaxed. Would it be wrong to not tell him about this? He doesn't want to know when I'm ovulating because of the added pressure :blush:

Anyway, I'm babbling on! I'm 13dpo atm, with BFNs, temp dip & spotting.. So I'm pretty sure CD1 is just around the corner! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:wave: welcome charmed!

will add you to the october SMEPer list:thumbup:

i have told my husband bits and pieces, but he admitted this past month that there was a bit of "performance pressure" in knowing. this past month he got frisky too early and then we couldn't get the 3rd day in a row in because he was too worn out.:dohh: i told him that if we have to try in october as well, i WILL be refusing if he gets any ideas too early.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->