All aboard the SMEP train!

Ladies I feel good about this group this month!

Does anyone else have the special pink parking spots for expectant mommies? I REALLY want to park there!

Winnipegk, I hadn't even thought of that with the parking spaces! Great point!

I so hope we see lots of BFP's in here! I'm currently 5dpo so just waiting, waiting. Been eating my pineapple, sure hope it helps/works!

Is SMEP for anyone? I've done some reading on it & it says it's good for women who have had a m/c. Also, where is the best place to get pre-seed or similar from? I'm worried about getting a fake one :( xx

Is SMEP for anyone? I've done some reading on it & it says it's good for women who have had a m/c. Also, where is the best place to get pre-seed or similar from? I'm worried about getting a fake one :( xx

haven't done any reading, but since you're having sex every other day, i imagine it's good for women with irregular cycles or ovulation because you'd likely get 2 days in your fertile window no matter what. i have never had a m/c and my cycles are super regular, but am SMEPing because it seems like the best way to cover all bases, while also not feeling like i only have sex with my husband when i'm fertile:winkwink::haha:

I don't see why not. If you have the time and energy to be able to go every other night, it seems like a great way to cover your bases. I got my Pre-Seed at CVS. I have seen it at most US stores that carry lubricants.

12dpo, hpt was negative this morning.

LP-wise i still have a couple days before i'm out though.:coffee:

holding my breath:wacko:

I caved last night at 7 DPO. It bummed me out so much, even though I knew there was such a teeny chance of a positive, that I don't want to POAS for a few days at least. If I can make it to 10 DPO I will be proud of myself.

Add me to the October SMEP list! I'm CD9 and I know you are supposed to start BD-ing at CD8, but we are starting tonight! I went off BC 9/19 so this is our first cycle TTC. When I told my husband about SMEP, he was pretty excited about the frequency of BD-ing haha :)

Hi ladies, So decided today we are SMEP'ing it this month. Today is CD4, testing Oct, 23

Wish I knew more about FF to help you girls with the way the app works. I use Ovia, bc I found FF to be too detailed and was making me more obsessed than I already am! lol

This month doing differenty:
1. SMEP
2. Pineapple core after O
3. Doggy style (sorry if TMI)
4. Wait 15-20 min. hips raised after dtd. (fx I don't get uti, ugh, that's why I never do this, but sounds like it really does help)

Anyone else, making some changes along with SMEP and EXCITED to share?

I caved last night at 7 DPO. It bummed me out so much, even though I knew there was such a teeny chance of a positive, that I don't want to POAS for a few days at least. If I can make it to 10 DPO I will be proud of myself.

you can do it!!

i totally caved at 8do...

and 9, and 11 and 12:rofl:

and now, my temp dropped this morning, which has meant AF will show by the end of the day in the last 2 months of charting, so we'll see:roll:

FF is freaking though and took away my crosshairs (in FAM setting) and puts them in a weird place on Advanced. the numbers are too much like previous months' to believe the Advanced setting prediction. sigh. :coffee: though really would prefer :beer::wine::drunk: ha!

Add me to the October SMEP list! I'm CD9 and I know you are supposed to start BD-ing at CD8, but we are starting tonight! I went off BC 9/19 so this is our first cycle TTC. When I told my husband about SMEP, he was pretty excited about the frequency of BD-ing haha :)

:wave:welcome!! i think as long as you go over other day, doesn't really matter if you do odds or evens:winkwink: my husband ACTS like he's excited about all the BD when AF is still around but when that postive OPK shows up, by day 3 he's saying he needs a break:dohh::haha:

Hi ladies, So decided today we are SMEP'ing it this month. Today is CD4, testing Oct, 23

Wish I knew more about FF to help you girls with the way the app works. I use Ovia, bc I found FF to be too detailed and was making me more obsessed than I already am! lol

This month doing differenty:
1. SMEP
2. Pineapple core after O
3. Doggy style (sorry if TMI)
4. Wait 15-20 min. hips raised after dtd. (fx I don't get uti, ugh, that's why I never do this, but sounds like it really does help)

Anyone else, making some changes along with SMEP and EXCITED to share?

oooh, i like your plan!!:thumbup: i think instead of #4, you could also try softcups. i used one after a night-time BD this past month. it made it so i could pee and then go to sleep and all the spermies stayed in overnight:blush: i can see where softcups instead of tampons would be way too messy for me to deal with, but for TTC, i might try them my whole fertile window (assuming AF shows...13dpo, playing the waiting game still:roll:)

jumpingo, I've heard about softcups.... will buy some and try that! did you leave it in overnight? Thanks for the advice.
Good luck with your wait, fx AF doesn't show up!! Let us know!!! :)

I tested again this morning at 9 DPO. Yeah, I am weak, WEAK I say. But my husband stared at the test along with me so at least I am not the only one. Saturday is 12 DPO and really hoping for a BFP :)

jumpingo, I've heard about softcups.... will buy some and try that! did you leave it in overnight? Thanks for the advice.
Good luck with your wait, fx AF doesn't show up!! Let us know!!! :)

i made my husband go get them from the bathroom for me (i recommend putting them somewhere you can get to them without getting up after BD:haha:).
after i put it in, i got up to pee, then went right back to bed. i took it out in the morning.:thumbup:

I tested again this morning at 9 DPO. Yeah, I am weak, WEAK I say. But my husband stared at the test along with me so at least I am not the only one. Saturday is 12 DPO and really hoping for a BFP :)

definitely not weak. more like, IN GOOD COMPANY!:hugs::flower::winkwink:
i think husbands often act like they don't care, but every once in a while, my husband will say stuff like, "is it time to pee on one of those tests yet?" and you know they want it just as badly. that's cute he looked at it with you<3 my husband usually yells from the other room (while i'm in the bathroom) "so...what is it?" like that's how i would tell him? by yelling across the house if it WAS positive?! please.:haha:

Mine is so invested in this. He stared at the test this morning looking for a line for about 10 minutes.

I think it does not help him that there is a pregnant woman in his office and another guy's wife is expecting so he's around baby talk all day. He's completely jealous.

Whohoo af has finally gone! Gonna start bd'ing every other day starting today! Let the fun begin!!

af finally decided to show (what a tease:roll:) so on to october!:bodyb:

Got another negative at 10 DPO this morning and cried. I am a very logical person and I know that it is most likely to early to get a BFP but it still breaks my heart. AF would be due on the 7th, so I might just need to be more patient.

Sorry to hear jumpingo! Hope October is the month for you! :hugs:

Alchemy, definitely not out yet, but I know it's so hard to feel encouraged when seeing those raging blank tests any time tested.

As for me, I'm currently at 10DPO. I ate pineapple core until 7DPO. I have managed to stay away from the tests this month so far (the last couple of months not doing so were just too painful for me. I'm sensitive lol) but my willpower is running thin. I have a typically 15 day lp, though, so still 5 more days to go if AF chooses to rear her ugly head. Today, since last night, suffering from a migraine, so as painful as it may be, it has distracted me from TTC stress. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->