All about my BNB friends.....

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
Is it selfish of me to ask all you lovely ladies to say a prayer for Miel, Genkengemini, chris77 and all my cyber BNB friends that have been with me since Feb 08,who are so deserving of a :bfp: this month.....

I am a strong believer in when you pray for other you will be blessed, i am a very selfish person but in my heart i know these ladies deserve a :bfp: more than i do at this moment....

It is muchly appreciated.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love you my buddies:hug:

Not selfish at all sweetie but very thoughtful & kind of you
I will say a prayer for those girls aswell as everyone else in TTC :hugs:

:dust::dust:

Sending lots of sticky dust your way girlies, come on lets see some :bfp:'s this month purrleease!!

You are always in my prayers Jax
xxx as are the other ladies, will pray extra hard this month

:dust:Praying for you!!! please pray for a sticky bean for me too <3

:hug: I think you are one of the most "selfless" people in the world hun. Praying that you all get a :bfp: soon. :dust: to all.

:hugs: and :dust: for everyone this month....it really needs to be our turn now....!

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Theres me praying for everybody...

and Jacky, u r certainly not selfish, and even if u were, after all uve been through hun, u deserve to think of urself for a change. :hugs:

you deserve the BFP jacky as much as we you deserve it even more darling:hugs:

God bless you :hugs:
thank you with all my heart:hugs:

Not selfish at all! Will do - for all of you!

:)
A

I will pray very hard for all of you, I already do, you aren't selfish at all hun, you all deserve it, and you WILL get it! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: and much :hugs: for you all!

That's so sweet of you Jacky :hugs: Thank you. You deserve that :bfp: every bit as much as we do, if not more so. :hugs: You're not selfish Jacky - not at all. Will pray extra hard for your :bfp: very soon! :dust: :dust:

What a wonderful idea. I will take some time this week and think of all of you and the BFP's you all can't wait for.

I'm not a praying person, but I am sending you all positive, sticky-bean vibes!

Aw hun, I'll say a prayer for them and for you. I hope everyone gets their bfp very soon:hugs:

I'll pray for them and for you, please pray for me too xxxx :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->