all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, im says a hello with causion in my voice, im only 4weeks tomorrow and period due today or morro. Tests getting stronger but as soon as see cb digi jump to 2-3 weeks nx week ill relax a little. Ive worked out my due date by 6th may which is day after my bday - freaky as my mum had me 2days after her birthday and sis had her baby that week too! My first pregancy was due day after my hubby bday so seems strange. really tryin keep relaxed and just what will be will be cant dream or change anything now, upto my beanie and body now.

anyone same stage who wants buddie up xxx

Hey there!! And congrats on your bfp!!

Im actually estimated for the same delivery date as you :happydance:

Ive had 4 days of positives in a row now, and a 1-2 on a digi so im waiting to next week to to get a 2-3!

Hope our little beanies are sticky!

x

Hey!!! Id love to be bump buddies with you both!! Im due around 3rd-6th may 2013 (not 100% until doctor or ultrasound confirmation) and around 4 weeks!! Slightly nervous and anxious this time round but excited all the same! And feeling exactly the same as you both in that im anxiously waiting for that "2-3" and "3+" before I start to relax a little due to a very early mc before...feel more positive this time though and period due tomorrowish time,so will relax slightly more once I've passed that little milestone too!! Lines are getting darker everyday so far though,so im reassured by that!

How are you ladies feeling?

Fingers,toes and everything else crossed that our beans are snuggled in and going nowhere for nine months!x

EEEK! Bump buddies yay! :wohoo: :D

I feel exactly the same with the nervousness. I had a tubal pregnancy last year and then the chemical cycle before last so...super stressy this time around!

Been getting bfps for 4 days now. I do think they are getting darker but im hoping and praying that tomorrow Ill see a nice glaring positive!

Ive been extra nervous because ive been getting these godawful stabbing pain type cramps (same side though maybe thts where it implanted?) and late last night/today ive been having some light brown cm. My AF was due yesterday as my LP seems to have been getting shorter these last months, and tomorrow ill be 4wks exactly :) Hoping I can make it so i can have my lovely tickers like you!

xx

I know its hard to stay calm and easier to panic..but bleeding can be very normal and isnt necessarily what we think it is.

What colour is it and how heavy? x

Ok we from day 9 I've had a light pink to brown discharge, and now that stopped - never had any blood in loo, or on pad only when wee. Yesterday I didn't have anything. Period due tomorrow. And this morning nothing and much stronger test. Now cramps and when went again nothin in loo, or on pad before or after, bout 130 mins ago when had wee ad bright ish red when wiped, now went and was pinky red brown again only when wd. Iff I had not tested early I'd say period defo starting. I'm so scared x

I know its not easy to stay calm when you see blood but...your tests have been getting darker and women can bleed for a whole zillion of reasons.

When I had my chemical, it was pretty obvious it hadnt stuck. I had the positive test on one day, started spotting that night and the test was totally negative the next day. Id only managed to get the one day of positive. And the test id done that night with the bleeding was already near negative.

It could just be that your body is clearing out everything that it doesnt need. Ive been reading a LOT about bleeding since last night because I had pinky/redy streaked CM. Its actually quite common, a lot more common than I ever thought. And it seems to happen to a load of women right around when their af would have been due.

Do you have another test you can do in the morning? A nice stronger bfp will put you a little more relaxed me thinks :hugs: xx

Hi ladies, is it okay if I join you? Got my BFP on Thursday and I'm due on May 3rd.

Charmed, how are you doing now? Just to let you know I had something the same on Saturday and the very early hours of today but it seems to have stopped now. Going to see my doc for the first time on Tuesday so will mention it them but don't think it's anything to worry about.

I've been feeling pretty okay. Before the BFP I had a major zit break out and headaches which made me think I was pregnant. Since then my BBS have got more tender and I'm a lot more tired but not overly tired either.

~Hi there!

I wish id had symptoms...I had absolutely nothing! I was surprised to see the second line. I had an HSG early in this cycle though and heard it made you more fertile afterwards so I guess it is true!

Seems that bleeding is super common. You have anything else going on?

I just have these crazy cramps and some brown/pink spotting. 1 day late and hoping for a lot more days late too lol x

How are you now charmed?

I found out 2 days ago i'm 4+2. Very excited but a bit scared/anxious!

I should be due on 3rd may 2013

Hey ladies can I join?

I got my bfp on Thursday and still in shock. I am due 1st may according to online calculator.
This is baby #2 for us but we have ended up with a bigger age gap than we wanted because this time round it has taken what seems like forever. Is everyone else on baby #1 on this thread?

Hope you are ok charmed, keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Im on number 1 hun :) But congrats on bfp for baby 2!

I understand what you mean about the trying part! 2 years and almost 9 months here and still hoping on a sticky!

How long have you guys been trying? x

Hi sarah,
We were trying for 15 months this time which compared to yourself and many others I know is nothing. We got pregnant first month ttc with lo and during the 15 months we were trying #2 we got nowhere not even a chemical so we had kind of started to accept that it may not happen (blaming an operation I had last year that our gp and gynacologist warned me could have blocked my tubes).

Feel quite uptight about everything, how about you?

Feels to good to be true at the minute. Was due hsg test this month and we are so pleased that all the more invasive tests will no longer be needed!! (fingers crossed) x

Im sure they wont and that this is your sticky bean!!

I think that must be harder tbh when youve had one super easy and then the second time it just doesnt seem to go anywhere. Atleast I didnt have anything to compare back too!

Sometimes I think the threat to the body of all these things you have to have done is enough to kickstart things into going :p

How old is your LO?

Im VERY uptight...so we should hold each others hands lol. Think its hard not to be. Im getting line progression but started with some spotting and thats thrown me into real anxiety!

Are you still testing? :) I cant seem to be able to stop at the minute lol xx

I am testing every day, I can't stop myself! Getting great line progression which is reassuring isn't it? Also can't beat seeing it in words on a digi.
My oh keeps asking me when I am actually going to stop testing, but I am in no rush as still have loads of ic's!
My lo is two and half, love him to bits but last few weeks he is being quite naughty, think he knows I am to tired to cope!!
Have you told anyone yet? We are waiting till we see our gp tomorrow as want him to set my mind at rest about scarred tubes and increased likelyhood of ectopic pregnancies.

Have you seen your gp yet or made an appointment with a midwife?

Thanks for all replying, well I think its good news that it all seemed to stop last night, from day 9 had on off red to brown discharge, only ever when wiped never even on a liner and no spots in loo. Sat had nothing. N yesterday had that one time when and was watery wee on paper which was pinky red. Then next time went it went to browny strings. Then went out for bit and again nothing when wiped or on liner loo. Nothing over night or this morning. Still got few cramps. Just did a non early test and was postive straight away, do u think that's good? Was a fr quick test, when got my postive digi that brand was negative so nice see a clear line. I'm going call gp tomorrow and talk bout bleeding. I'm off aboard in few weeks so hope he'll do bloods so I know ans. Can I ask for the to be done? Xx how r u all xx

I am testing every day, I can't stop myself! Getting great line progression which is reassuring isn't it? Also can't beat seeing it in words on a digi.
My oh keeps asking me when I am actually going to stop testing, but I am in no rush as still have loads of ic's!
My lo is two and half, love him to bits but last few weeks he is being quite naughty, think he knows I am to tired to cope!!
Have you told anyone yet? We are waiting till we see our gp tomorrow as want him to set my mind at rest about scarred tubes and increased likelyhood of ectopic pregnancies.

Have you seen your gp yet or made an appointment with a midwife?

Bless him! He will be happy when his little brother or sister arrives!!

Are you in the UK chick? I have my first doc appointment tomorrow! My GP already knows ive been getting positives but im also being checked out for ectopic pregnancy. Betas done this week and referral for an early placement scan.

I know its worrying isnt it when you start to think about ectopics and scarring. When they did my HSG this cycle I swear the right tube (Where i had my ectopic) was blocked...so I was convinced I would struggle even more to get a bfp. Now im worried about where it is. Although that being said, with the ectopic i had bleeding from before I even got my bfp.

Im sure youve nothing to worry about! My parents know but thats all. And my best friend ofc, shes keeping me calm!

If those tests give you peace of mind then you should defo do them! I was freaked at first that i wasnt get any change but today my 14dpo test is defo darker than my 12. The joys of testing early eh? :D

Hows your tests looking today? xxx

Thanks for all replying, well I think its good news that it all seemed to stop last night, from day 9 had on off red to brown discharge, only ever when wiped never even on a liner and no spots in loo. Sat had nothing. N yesterday had that one time when and was watery wee on paper which was pinky red. Then next time went it went to browny strings. Then went out for bit and again nothing when wiped or on liner loo. Nothing over night or this morning. Still got few cramps. Just did a non early test and was postive straight away, do u think that's good? Was a fr quick test, when got my postive digi that brand was negative so nice see a clear line. I'm going call gp tomorrow and talk bout bleeding. I'm off aboard in few weeks so hope he'll do bloods so I know ans. Can I ask for the to be done? Xx how r u all xx

Im crossing my fingers and toes for you hun that there is no more bleeding!

I think your doctor will do it anyway chick, they normally do with bleeding and positive pregnancy tests. Its possible that it was just a bleed left over from implantation etc. Try and stay positive...the fact that the test went positive so quick is a good sign! :thumbup:

Get in with the doc tomorrow and get the ball rolling on your first set of beta levels. And try not to worry -too- much about cramping...ive had it constantly for 5 days now :) xx

thanks just so worried incase is in wrong place and thats y i bled? i just wish i knew, im not sure if i can get to gp tomorrow and if they will do anything, im ment to be working so have to see what happens, is it good tests postive quickly? i keep thinkin my shoulder hurting and the bleeding scared me, thought it was all over so fast. ive had a sti when younger so hope dont affect things, i found out had it during last preg so guess that was ok in right place. just want a scan or bloods and see it getting stronger at 4weeks thou doubt nothing be seen at scan? so you going to gp tomorrow too? see test below, looks pale on photo but did come up straight way and think the asda tests are much better hate frre so gonna maybe get another one them and do perhaps xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120827-00180.jpg
    IMG-20120827-00180.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4