all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Hi ladies, im says a hello with causion in my voice, im only 4weeks tomorrow and period due today or morro. Tests getting stronger but as soon as see cb digi jump to 2-3 weeks nx week ill relax a little. Ive worked out my due date by 6th may which is day after my bday - freaky as my mum had me 2days after her birthday and sis had her baby that week too! My first pregancy was due day after my hubby bday so seems strange. really tryin keep relaxed and just what will be will be cant dream or change anything now, upto my beanie and body now.

anyone same stage who wants buddie up xxx
congrats hun i just found out today we are expecting. im 11 weeks.

Hi ladies, im says a hello with causion in my voice, im only 4weeks tomorrow and period due today or morro. Tests getting stronger but as soon as see cb digi jump to 2-3 weeks nx week ill relax a little. Ive worked out my due date by 6th may which is day after my bday - freaky as my mum had me 2days after her birthday and sis had her baby that week too! My first pregancy was due day after my hubby bday so seems strange. really tryin keep relaxed and just what will be will be cant dream or change anything now, upto my beanie and body now.

wow only now found out!! how ever didnt u know lol

i have been having PCOS and long heavy periods with only 2 weeks off of period before next one starts. and when it had been over 6 weeks since last periods my hubby was all when should u start to by more supplies. and so we thought wow weird so we took a test and ya bright :bfp: as soon as it crossed no waiting.

Well... Had an interesting appointment with my consultant today.

Because of my ectopic in March, they want to take extra special care of me, so I have to have a scan every 4 weeks, aswell as my usual 20 week scan and so on. They also want me to have a glucose tolerance test as my BMI is over 30.

I got an absolute bollocking for not eating enough too! He said that there were ketones in my urine sample, which basically indicated that I'm starving.

Honestly, I can't win! I'm either being told I'm too fat and I have to watch what I'm eating, or I'm being told that I'm starving?! Make your minds up! :-D

On the plus side, all my bloods were excellent, especially my iron levels which are apparently 'just sublime', and I'm going to see my little bubba lots! :happydance:

I know all too well about the keytones problems :) And I have a high bmi also. I wish I was having extra care cos of my ectopic! You lucky thing with all the scans!! I will only get one extra after the 20wk one, at 38wks to determine birth weight :)

Try and eat though chick..keytones can be serious as its malnutrition xx

i have been having PCOS and long heavy periods with only 2 weeks off of period before next one starts. and when it had been over 6 weeks since last periods my hubby was all when should u start to by more supplies. and so we thought wow weird so we took a test and ya bright :bfp: as soon as it crossed no waiting.

Oh wow! Congratulations and welcome!!

Hope you ladies are all good today :)

Im back to feeling ill so back to being hit and miss...cant wait for this Hyperemsis to pass so I can enjoy being preggo! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->