All eyes needed....is this a BFP???

Briesmum714

Reaction score
I'm near the end of my TWW, and tested yesterday in the afternoon on a IC that was a BFN. This morning using FMU I think I got the faintest line ever (see pic). What do you think? Help, all opinions welcomed.

A little about me, I'm 31, married (9 years), with a 4 year old daughter. My husband for the last year has been bagging me for another child. I agreed to stop BC in December and last month we had an adult weekend and basically tried. This month we agreed to put more effort into it and I did OPK and O'ed on 23rd (solid face on the 22nd and O pains kinda bad on the 23rd).

As far a symptoms, a lot of creamy CM, full heavy boobs, rash on my side boob. This been happening since about 5DPO. One other thing I notice was been extremely tired this week going to sleep around 6 PM and the up around 11 and can't sleep (started on 7 DPO).

Attachments

• 2016-04-02 10.04.50.jpg
    2016-04-02 10.04.50.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 96
Pretty clear bfp imo :)

Congratulations!

I see it - if I had that I'd be doing a happy dance!! Congratulations!!

Although it might be faint I didn't even have to click on the photo to see it and I'm only on my mobile! I would say that's a bfp, do a first response test and you will know for sure X

Awesome!!!!!Thanks guy's. Now I'm getting excited, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me!!:happydance:

I see it!!! Definatley use a FRER :thumbup: line would be much clearer.

I see it! Try another one tomorrow and post! So exciting! :hugs:

That's definitely a line. Super clear

I've retested this morning with FMU on a IC and FRER (see pic)!!

Definitely two positives! I'm super excited, thanks all for the confirmation.

Attachments

• 2016-04-03 08.35.41.jpg
    2016-04-03 08.35.41.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 61
Oh wow! Congratulations!! Beautiful lines! :happydance:

First of all, congrats on your BFP, hope to get one soon too.DH and I have wanted kids since 2013 but wanted to try natural methods first after almost 2 years of unsuccessful stories, we decided to visit RE. DH and I have been TTC since 2014, I have been diagnosed with PCOS, was placed on clomid for 6 cycles not successful. Tried Gonal F this cycle and got 4 follicles, 2 were almost 18mm 1 was 16mm and the other was 15mm. RE gave HCG shot sunday 10th april now in 2ww, I'm so nervous. I hope I get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->