All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

Lol! I'm researching diets now, has anyone heard of the brewer diet? And when do you ladies think we should increase our calorie intake and start having weight restrictions?

First trimester you don't have to increase your calorie intake, second semester is around 350 and this is around 450.

That's pretty much all you can do! And don't stress about weight gain either!

Eat healthy while you can!! Last time I couldn't eat anything other than toast and cereal for most of the first tri. Just waiting for it to hit again ☺️
Welcome Angel and Jacobnmatty 👋
Last night my nose blocked up - happening a lot earlier this time! I woke myself up from snoring! Lol

This might sound silly but I'm
thinking you lovely ladies will understand.
My SIL had a baby yesterday - their second boy. They have a 22 month already. It has turned out that our first babies are 8 months apart and now the one I'm cooking will be 8 months younger than their second. Weird huh? It's cute but it's just another reason I'm hoping for a girl. I feel like it might get competitive with our kids so close in age with that exact same age difference (22 months). If it's a girl then I won't be cloning them (that's how it feels sometimes!) I'm meant to deliver at the same hospital via c section like her as well! It's all just too similar!

welcome new ladies!

Do you think it's possible we could get a list of our members and their due dates next to their names to keep track of everyone as we progress farther along together? :flower:

Lucy, that is strange, and I understand where you're coming from. Hope you get your pink bundle.

I'm actually pretty worried about my weight :X I gained 30lbs with DD, which isn't bad, but with DS I gained 40, and I was struggling to lose the rest of the 15 that never left a yr and a half after I had him. I was dieting and going to the gym for about 4 months before I got pregnant this month and was 7lbs away from my goal. Luckily I have a pretty good idea on how to eat healthier now :) but I plan on staying active throughout my pregnancy. I was taking pilates and yoga classes, which I want to continue. I also want to do some light weight training with dumbbells (nothing over 20lbs), and walking on an incline on the treadmill. Birth is like a marathon right? Can't run the marathon without training first. Also, I want to see if I can bounce back really quick this time :) I even added a post partum girdle to my registry that I wish I had known about with my first 2 pregnancies.

So I have a new symptom, excess saliva. I looked it up and it actually is a pregnancy thing. I didn't have it in my other pregnancies, but I've only had it for a few hrs and it's already pretty annoying.

Spotting stopped, thank goodness, because I was really freaked out about it.

Really long post.....>_>

I can do that! I'll go through sometime tomorrow
Hopefully after work and keep it on the first page of
The thread :)

First day back to work tomorrow since my bfp!

I think my BIL told his wife about my pregnancy. I'm not upset that he did, in fact I was hoping for it, as I didn't want to be the one to tell her. Tonight we were all at my MIL's house and she randomly got up and spent the rest of the night outside. She didn't even eat dinner. She's been trying for nearly 2 years now, but has pcos. Even with medical intervention she's been unsuccessful.

That must be so hard for your sister in law mushy milk. I guess you could try sitting down with her and just let her get all her feelings out?
Laura - do you have your next blood draw today?? Good luck being back at work!
Lock and key- I ate so much junk last pregnancy 😬 I gained 40lbs too. I ended up with pre e so I'm wondering if some of that was from the swelling. Either way, I'm going to try and stay away from the pancakes this time! 🐥

Oh and wondering when you ladies are seeking the Dr for your first appointment? Laura you have already and I'm sure others have said but this mushy brain can't remember much these days! I'm going to call today and see what they say. Last time I had a different OB to start with and they saw me at around 7 weeks I think and I remember getting the full physical and a scan!

My appointment for an early scan is today so hopefully I'll be able to relax a little bit. I just want to know either way so I can stop being stuck in limbo. I refuse to completely get my hopes up until after I get a for sure yes or no. One more hour and I'll be able to get that ultrasound and have some answers.

hiyas guys can i join?

Found out yesterday after nearly two yrs TTC we were about to start clomid actually the prescription in hand!!

EDD is Jan 4th, my DD is 4 on the 25th Jan!

Welcome Lintu! thats a long time, glad you got your bfp!

I had my blood draw early this am, results were supposed to be in a few hours after that.. The stupid lab is giving me and the doctors the run around and she was very rude to me in person and on the phone today, this nervous mamma is not happy!!

Hoping the results are in are before 4pm or I will go crazy! Its making me so nervous and I just feel like crying! I just want to know everything is going ok :(

got my first scan scheduled for May 13th!!! Hope the heartbeat is visible then!

Hello ladies!! After 8 months of ttc, 5 rounds of clomid i just got my :bfp: today :) my estimated due date is 1/2/2016

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150429_201920_zpseo0rdn5c.jpg

I'm so happy for you!! Such a great journey for us all to be on together! Loving this!!

Also my blood results FINALLY came in, went from 318 at 12dpo to 643 at 14dpo! Getting more bloodwork Friday :)

Welcome new ladies :flower:

I called to make my first appointment 2 days ago. I will be seen on May 27th and I will be seen by a midwife throughout my pregnancy and through the labor and birth process. Both my LO's were vaginal births. I had an OB with DD, and a midwife with DS. Personally I much prefer the services the midwives offer. They are less likely to push interventions and their rates for episiotomies and c sections are way lower than an OB. I believe the practice I will be going to again (the same midwife office I went to whilst pregnant with my son) Their rates for c sections are about 2% and my midwife is awesome, she kept me from tearing as I was pushing so I walked out of the hospital completely stitch free :) I look forward to seeing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->