All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

Oh I won't be getting my first scan till 12 weeks, soon have a while to wait to see baby :/ but they do offer a good guess as to what thegender may be at that point

Iv been seeing a fertility nurse so I will be having a few scans before 12wk scan eeekkk exciting stuff, hope for a better time this time had a rough pregnancy and then 22hrs labour with a 10lb baby girl at the end ��

I have a scan on 12th may (6+3) due to my previous mmcs I'm so nervous I just want to see a little hb xx

Hi ladies! :wave:

I haven't read up on the whole thread yet... But can I join you?

I just got my BFP this morning after 5 cycles. I thought I was out as I had quite a bit of cramping... I'm due on Jan 4th with my 3rd baby. The last one is a little over 4yo now so it's a little scary to be back here!!!

Lock and key Sounds perfect!!! Glad you have somebody you trust :)

Welcome BKK! It's all very strange to me being my first so you're not alone here :)

Welcome :flower:

BKK, I am also due on Jan 4th with my 3rd, my eldest turns 4 on May 30th

lintu, I also had a really rough time with DD. I was in labor for 19hrs, which resulted in an episiotomy for me, a forcep birth, lots of stitches, and a broken collar bone for DD, which made breastfeeding extremely difficult. I spent a lot of my 2nd pregnancy worried about how the birth would go, but I read on the forums here that for most of the ladies, their 2nd births were a far better experience, and for me it was true. Hopefully that will be the case for you as well.

laura, have they gotten back to you yet about your levels?

DH and I were just going over everything we need to get done before #3 gets here, and it's a lot, and for the past week and a half we've done nothing....it's a bit overwhelming.

Eww I just called to schedule my first visit, and they don't want to see me until I am 8 weeks ?!?! Whats all that about?

Eww I just called to schedule my first visit, and they don't want to see me until I am 8 weeks ?!?! Whats all that about?

If they're going to do a scan, it's best if you're slightly farther along. I'm getting seen so early because I don't have a last missed period to go off of.

I had 2 MC before my first pregnancy, just would of thought my OB would want to check my levels.

So I called back to talk to my OB not just the receptionist, and she agreed, she wants blood work, so I am going in tomorrow morning!

I want to be around 8-10 weeks for a scan yes, I would totally understand that!!

So now my DH just brought up a good point, is it safe to travel by plane in the first trimester?

I have been reading mixed emotions

I had a 6ish hour flight while 8 weeks pregnant with me first and all is fine.

If it makes you very worried I would stay away if possible, stress is no good for baby and some people don't handle flying well.

My blood levels finally did come back! Went from 318 to 643 in two days :) getting a third round done tomorrow!

If it makes you very worried I would stay away if possible, stress is no good for baby and some people don't handle flying well.

My blood levels finally did come back! Went from 318 to 643 in two days :) getting a third round done tomorrow!

That's awesome!! :happydance:

I don't stress about flying, I just wasn't sure. We have to be on a 6.5 hour flight that has been planned for over 7 months. I will be around 7 weeks

God I hope so I have an 2 weeks all inc holiday booked in June, little gutted but at least I can eat, silver lining and all that ;)

I rang my Midwife for my booking in appointment today, they cant see me until the 26th May!

Hi can I join? I'm due Jan 13. I found out I was Preggo 2 days ago. I already am really tired and a little nauseous. This is my second pregnancy. The first one ended in a MC at 12 wks in January. This pregnancy already feel totally different.

:hi: tankel

I am glad you feel different!! A little more hope!! :dust:

I went this morning for blood work and I go back monday morning to see the progress :happydance:

May 12th I get an ultrasound!!

Hi Ladies!!

I am due January 5, 2016 and got my first BFP (x3) at 9DPO.

This is my 2nd pregnancy, lost first baby during week 14.

Before testing positive I thought I was going insane as I was already having symptoms I had with my last pregnancy, except insanely early. I've also had terrible bloating and really bad gas on and off. :sick: The gas is new to this pregnancy.

Makes me a bit nervous that my boobs don't hurt yet - then I remember that they didn't start until after week 5 last time and that I had no clue I was even pregnant yet at this stage!

Took a Clearblue digital weeks estimator yesterday and got Pregnant 2-3 which is right on the money, so that made me happy. :wohoo:

Thats great. hope you have sticky one this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->