All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

No problem :) this may be tmi but I got the stuff i get right before i ovulate

Im pretty sure im out. I done a HPT lastnigt and it was a bfn. Im just waiting for AF now still no signs of her tho except lots of watery cm not sure if thats a sign of not lol :growlmad:

I am somewhere around 14 dpo maybe a day or two earlier, but no signs of af and I am starting to get watery cm too.. It is a little strange for me. No af, but still bfn so far.

Firstly congratulations to twickywabbit, AC1987 and sunshine7125 fantastic news and hoping you all have a healthy 9 months xxxx

To the ladies that got caught by the witch so sorry :hugs:

I thought I'd give a bit of an update.....the first day of my LMP was 13/11/2011 5 weeks after the MC and after using the opks I ovulated on the 26/11/2011 no real symptoms apart from lots of energy then exhaustion and fatigue, I also had a nasty pain on 6/12/2011 it lasted about 2 hours and was just above my pubic bone, no bleeding or spotting but i'm now putting it down to implantation. On 9/12/2011 I used an internet cheapie and got a bfn on 10/12/2011 I used the same brand and got a faint bfp, we took our niece out for the day christmas shopping so I didnt say anything to my other half (I wanted to get a strong bfp before I told him and got his hopes up, due to our recent loss) So 11/12/2011 I tested again and got the same faint line. Thought it best I wait to get a FRER before I said anything, so after 4 faint bfps with internet cheapies I tested with the FRER this morning and WHAM it was there!!!!!! strong pink and the best thing I could have ever imagined.

I sound ridiculous keeping it too myself about the faint bfps but I didnt want to get anyones hopes up, I'm over the moon and still dont think its sunk in. Hoping and praying this is a sticky bean. I told the other half by giving him a card I'd ordered from moon pig, it said I'm your christmas suprise daddy, needless to say he had a tear in his eye and was speechless, the only time I ever remember him like this was when he proposed.

I just want to give hope to those who have been in the same position as me, my periods have varied from 28 days to 80 days and have been like it for about 18 months, I have a problem with my pituitary gland but it just proves it can happen.

Lots and Lots and Lots of baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

:hugs: rooster100 :( Your time will come hun!
Babyblueskye that tshirt sounds sooo adorable!! You're not out til :witch: arrives!
Welcome Aitch170 :flow:
AC1987 lovely to see the digi!! :happydance:
Sunshine7125 omg yup that's undeniably a bfp!!! Congratulations!!
MrsMcK04 welcome! :flow:
Karry1412 The Girly Sanctuary is a magical mystical place......haha it's another section on here only people who are forum members can see the posts in there so it's private :) There are terms to how you can enter but go check it out on the home page here :)
Icca19`welcome :flow: fx'd for a christmas bfp :)
Mrs S-M aw sorry to hear you're out :( On to Jan though! Hopefully the new year will start with a beautiful bfp :hugs:
Spaggy37 :flow: welcome!Sorry for your lss :hugs: hopefully you'll get your lvely bfp :)
annabelle29 :hugs: sorry to hear :witch: strikes again!
Leinzlove welcome :flow:
Blossomgirl :hugs: sorry to hear that!
Tinasparkle83 :happydance: congrats on your bfp!!! :happydance: Love your story too :)

AFM still bloated and really sore swollen boobs!
Not sure if this will be my month or not but so busy sorting things for Christmas the wait is going fairly quickly! :)

Oh and snot and chocolate spread is possibly the most disgusting combination ever! Must make a mental note that when I have kids not to give a child with a cold a chocolate spread sandwich to cheer them up!

Im pretty sure im out. I done a HPT lastnigt and it was a bfn. Im just waiting for AF now still no signs of her tho except lots of watery cm not sure if thats a sign of not lol :growlmad:

I am somewhere around 14 dpo maybe a day or two earlier, but no signs of af and I am starting to get watery cm too.. It is a little strange for me. No af, but still bfn so far.

Yeh i know what u mean, i've been going and checking alot today cuz i feel like AF has come minus the cramps ect and when i check its just clear :shrug:
Hopefully we'll be lucky and get :bfp: this month :hugs:

If AF does come i think im gonna get some OPKs to i know when i O lol I dont think guessing is working xx

Yeh i know what u mean, i've been going and checking alot today cuz i feel like AF has come minus the cramps ect and when i check its just clear :shrug:
Hopefully we'll be lucky and get :bfp: this month :hugs:

If AF does come i think im gonna get some OPKs to i know when i O lol I dont think guessing is working xx

Yeah, me too. I don't track anything yet because we aren't "officially" trying, but we aren't preventing, and I think by now my DH and I are in a place where we would both be really really happy if we just got a bfp. Financially we should wait, that is why we aren't actively trying to BD ever day, or every other day around O time. I landed on this site because I have been getting really strange symptoms ever since I think I O'd (Nov 29th) and we BD two days before that and two days after not really knowing when I was going to O. Two days after we BD I got cramps and EWCM, those are the only signs I had to indicate when I ovulated since i wasn't tracking. Now that I have been in the tww I am more than ready for it to say bfp. I guess I could be a few days off and be more like 12 or 13 dpo, so I am like you on the using OPKs next time if I don't get my bfp this time.

Hi dizzydoll, can I join? - I have been absent from testing threads for a while after disappointment in September! But I just wanted to say that like tinasparkle I too have a pituitary problem causing high prolactin levels and after 18months TTC I got our BFP today at 12dpo (I was going to wait until thurs 15th when AF was due but had a vivid dream last night that convinced me to test!)

Good luck ladies

Yeay thismumrocks - u & me both - Congratulations! How many dpo where u today?

Skelleron congrats!! :) Wonderful news hun!
ThisMumRocks :happydance: Congrats hun!!

I'm so happy for all the bfps!! :) Hopefully we'll have many more!!

Congratulations Skelleron & thismumrocks :happydance: are you going to tell family on christmas day??? eeek how exciting! :baby:

Congrats girls!!!
:happydance: there's a whole lot of BFPs going on here!!

Well....as for me. I went to the Drs yesterday. I have a cyst on my right ovary. I believe its a corpu leteum cyst so I'm pretty sure ovulation occured.
Has anyone ever got a BFP with a cyst?

Congrats to all the bfps! Hoping to jump on the train soon, I am a day late for af. Cervix is still super high, temps are still high, I feel very nauseous on and off 12 dpo until now (15dpo). This morning and last night I have been crazy gassy, and early this morning I saw random bumps on my nipples as they were sticking out big time. Today is the first time I ever saw bumps on them.. is 15 dpo too soon to see bumps on the nipples? I guess I will wait a few days to test again, maybe he/she wants to really be a christmas suprise and not spoil the suprise too early. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->