• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Hi ladies can you check out my test for me?? :flower:

Hoping this is my xmas bfp and i can post here tomorrow with a pos digi!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/831077-can-you-take-look-please.html

thanks girls

xxxx

I see a faint line! Hope this is your bfp!!
:dust:

Hi ladies can you check out my test for me?? :flower:

Hoping this is my xmas bfp and i can post here tomorrow with a pos digi!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/831077-can-you-take-look-please.html

thanks girls

xxxx

I see it too its faint but there test again later / tmo...i hope its pos for you :)

Couldnt wait till tom...got my "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on clearblue digi, weeeeeeeeeee so happy!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add me :))) I received my BFP yesterday morning (12/19/11), bright and early, after TTC for 4 months...this will be our 3rd child, and we are PUMPED!!! GL to all!!!

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add me :))) I received my BFP yesterday morning (12/19/11), bright and early, after TTC for 4 months...this will be our 3rd child, and we are PUMPED!!! GL to all!!!

Yay! :happydance: Congrats :)

Hi girls,

put me down for a BFP!!!

after 2 years of trying we did it!

fx for all of you waiting to test and Gl to you all who are waiting for jan cycle.

xxx

SBL, That is deffo a BFP! CONGRATS! CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFPS!

MISHKA, THANKS! I am feeling a wee bit content.. got this darker one today~
15dpo.jpg

:hugs::hugs::happydance: Hope a lot more BFPS follow me!

Congrats sbl!

And Asibling it's nice to see your line getting darker!

sbl & hope79 - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby: :baby:

KIALea - I had loads of symptoms last month & nothing. Now this month I've nothing. I'm still waiting to test but it's nice to hear that a BFP is still possible.

asibling4gi04 - I'm delighted your tests are getting darker for you now :hugs:

Hi there, can you take me off this months list please

My doc made me wait until i was 11 days late, he did a blood test checking for hcg level or a suspected ectopic pregnancy due to symptoms that i have.

I started spotting very lightly but all the symptoms stayed but no AF.

The results have just come in and there is no hcg in my body so not pregnant of any sort

Hopefully Jan will be better - ive received my psychic reading and it predicted a girl will be conceived in jan 2012 -heres hoping!

Good luck to everyone

I have a silly question...I'm not very educated on ttc yet! I have had some yellowish cm. It is wet/creamy texture. From what I've read, this could be fertile mucus. My last period began on 11/26/11. Isn't that too late in the cycle to be fertile? Should I be worried about an infection? Sorry for tmi!

I have tested this morning, and it was bfn. :confused:

Hi there, can you take me off this months list please

My doc made me wait until i was 11 days late, he did a blood test checking for hcg level or a suspected ectopic pregnancy due to symptoms that i have.

I started spotting very lightly but all the symptoms stayed but no AF.

The results have just come in and there is no hcg in my body so not pregnant of any sort

Hopefully Jan will be better - ive received my psychic reading and it predicted a girl will be conceived in jan 2012 -heres hoping!

Good luck to everyone

Sorry to hear you had to wait so long. Must have been very frustrating. Good luck in January! I'm sure I will be joining you.

Thank you stargazer - but im sure you'll get yours this month

Thank you stargazer - but im sure you'll get yours this month

Thank you, I'm not very optimistic this month. I only bd with dh one time. We've been trying for a year this time around after having a chemical in Nov. 2011. Even if it turns up +, I'll be very worried about another chemical. But thank you for being so positive for me :flower:

I have a silly question...I'm not very educated on ttc yet! I have had some yellowish cm. It is wet/creamy texture. From what I've read, this could be fertile mucus. My last period began on 11/26/11. Isn't that too late in the cycle to be fertile? Should I be worried about an infection? Sorry for tmi!

I have tested this morning, and it was bfn. :confused:

From what I've heard about yellowish CM, some women get it in early pregnancy. I haven't had it yet in mine but I have definitely had an increase.

How long are your cycles usually?

EDIT to add: Also don't worry if you only got to BD once. I only BD'ed once when I was fertile and it worked!

stargazer, good luck for a BFP..I am not sure about CM as I never did any of that I just opked and inseminated without temping etc.. FXD for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->