All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

sorry for my absence everyone, hubby and i have had to make some pretty heartbreaking decisions. my doctor doesn't want to let me take anymore clomid since my 4 months are up and the next step is just not in the budget right now. we won't be pursuing fertility treatments or having a second child unless i get pregnant naturally. im trying to look at the positive sides but its also hard to ignore the negative, so i've just been dealing with a lot. however, i wanted to wish you all loads of baby dust and say congrats to jonesbaby for her bfp!

Hi SixTwelve,

It's lovely to hear from you, albeit with your sad news.

I'm so terribly sorry to read about you finishing up on the Clomid for now. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but I know from my own down-times that its something you sometimes need to grieve privately and theres not a lot people can say that makes you feel better.

If you ever feel like having an offload, us girls are always here to offer support to you.

I will most certainly keep you in my prayers & I hope your little one isn't far away.

Very best of luck to you.

Jonesbaby xx

P.S. thank you so much for your congrats Hun xx

So sorry to hear that sixtwelve. Like Jonesbaby said, there's nothing we can say to make you feel better but know we are here if you need us. Sending you big hugs xx

i am so sorry to hear that sixtwelve, i hope you get a surprise miracle. x

i just thought that i would update with news from my gender scan, we are having baby boy no. 5!!!! Im still in shock lol. We are going to call him Noah. x

So sorry sixtwelve I hope you get a miracle baby! I agree with jonesbaby! Take your own time to grieve.

3boys congrats on DS5!! What a lovely name :) xx

i am so sorry to hear that sixtwelve, i hope you get a surprise miracle. x

i just thought that i would update with news from my gender scan, we are having baby boy no. 5!!!! Im still in shock lol. We are going to call him Noah. x

Congratulations 3boys on team blue for the 5th time! How exciting! Love the name Noah. Awww.... So thrilled for you xx :happydance:

Allstar - how did you get on at the doctor last Friday about your mid cycle bleeding? xx

Hi Jonesbaby, I updated about my docs appointment on the previous page - it's the last entry on that page so easily missed. Let me know if you can't find it (maybe only I can see it? Lol) and I'll write it again :) x

Hi Jonesbaby, I updated about my docs appointment on the previous page - it's the last entry on that page so easily missed. Let me know if you can't find it (maybe only I can see it? Lol) and I'll write it again :) x

:dohh::dohh:

Just read it.... I must have totally missed it! Hope when your new doctor is back she can be more helpful. Hope you're doing ok xx :hugs:

I'm good thank you :) its been a busy week so not much time to dwell on things which is good. I've no idea how long this cycle will be but my opk's actually have a line on them now instead of being pure white so hoping ovulation is soon! X

Great sign! I'd get between the sheets now in the lead up to the big O just incase she sneaks up on you! Lol. Have a glass of wine & enjoy it :sex: xx

I'm good thanks. Trying my hardest not to think of ttc too much! Things have been a bit crazy with us moving etc so I haven't really been able to temp or opk consistently like I planned but I'm fine with that and plan to do it properly next cycle. So I don't know for sure if/when I ovulated but ewcm has been gone a couple of days so thinking it already happened. Haven't dtd as much as we usually would while ttc as we've been moving and dh been working a lot so I'm not really counting this month and plan to start over next cycle.

Thanks for asking :) didn't realised I rambled so much til I read it back :-S hope you're well, will pop overto your journal in the morning x

allstar when i was ttc my first couple of children it was always the months that i thought there was very little chance that it did happen, i hope its the same for you x

I'm good thanks. Trying my hardest not to think of ttc too much! Things have been a bit crazy with us moving etc so I haven't really been able to temp or opk consistently like I planned but I'm fine with that and plan to do it properly next cycle. So I don't know for sure if/when I ovulated but ewcm has been gone a couple of days so thinking it already happened. Haven't dtd as much as we usually would while ttc as we've been moving and dh been working a lot so I'm not really counting this month and plan to start over next cycle.

Thanks for asking :) didn't realised I rambled so much til I read it back :-S hope you're well, will pop overto your journal in the morning x

Hope the move went went. It's so difficult moving, but even more so with two children I imagine! Yikes! Busy, busy I bet!

Ironically, Alibaba (who's journal your following) fell pregnant with her number two under similar circumstances to you. Every month she was trying so precisely to fall pregnant and didn't & the month she fell pregnant she had barely DTD & counted herself out from memory! You never know! Sending baby dust and best wishes to you xx :hugs:

allstar when i was ttc my first couple of children it was always the months that i thought there was very little chance that it did happen, i hope its the same for you x

How's baby number six cooking 3boys? Hope you're well xx

Hi Allstar,

Thinking of you. How you getting on this cycle? xx

Hi, I'm fine thanks. No idea exactly what cd I'm on - will have a look in a mo :) - I'm really trying to take it easy and not count the days for a few months. Not as much bding this month as we should as tbh we're still sorting out our new house properly and dh has been working loads. I'd love a bfp before Christmas and I've promised myself not to stress until then!

Hope you are doing good Jonesbaby and feeling a bit better? I will catch up with your journal in the morning. Thanks for thinking of me :) x

Hi, I'm fine thanks. No idea exactly what cd I'm on - will have a look in a mo :) - I'm really trying to take it easy and not count the days for a few months. Not as much bding this month as we should as tbh we're still sorting out our new house properly and dh has been working loads. I'd love a bfp before Christmas and I've promised myself not to stress until then!

Hope you are doing good Jonesbaby and feeling a bit better? I will catch up with your journal in the morning. Thanks for thinking of me :) x

That sounds like a great plan. Allowing yourself to relax and just go with the flow in the lead up to Christmas sounds terrific. I'm certain a BFP is not far away and you'll be preggas this year.

Hope your house move has gone well and you're all settled in.

Feeling better thank you. Still have waves of nausea here and there but the last few days has been remarkably better. xx

How's baby number six cooking 3boys? Hope you're well xx

sorry i only just seen this, baby no. 6 is doing great, apart from my clothes no longer fitting me i wouldnt even know i was pregnant which is nice cos im normally counting the minutes which drives me mad. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->