• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

ahh yay so i amm:D:dance:
cmonn noww!! i feel like im so close yet so far lol
just dont answer the door to the plumber naked:haha: have a nightdress or something rite beside the bed thats what i do lol x

with my big pregnant belly :haha:
he doesnt see it much without clothes on and whenever he does hes like 'Jesus!!' im like shullup! lol then he comes n hugs it..crazy boy lol aww thank you ema even tho im not:)

ah me either! shaving just seems to take me forever and a day and its not even worth it these days! its not like me and OH get up to much lol

aww drunk neighbours..do you live in a block of flats?x

I broke the pc lol oh got this laptop for xmass but it gets so ridiculosly hot and its on charge atm :dohh: I know what you mean about lazy though lol I've not done anything today lol :dohh: oh is a freelance photographer but work is hard to come by atm so he does bar shifts to fill the hours and fridays and saturdays they shut at 1am :wacko:

I always sleep nude sorry if tmi lol but its too damn hot, just more things to stick on me if I wear clothes! can't leave the window open - paranoid about bugs lol

ooh how did u manage to break it lol?im always breaking computers but they are mine :haha:
aww sounds like he is a hard worker:) my OH works quite long hours in the week but gets the weekends off..hes looking for weekend work but i said as the baby is coming any day now i think he should get into a routine 1st lol coz it might be abit too much coz hes not used to it..i have my window open for like 10minutes before getting into bed just to cool the room down x

I have a talent for breaking pc's :haha: the one before I broke trying to make space for sims 2 lol and ended up deleting the sound card and internal memory :dohh: the recent one I have managed to somehow damage the bit that gets the pc to turn on, it just turns itself on and off :dohh:

it must be so exiting!!! I wish rowan was going to be here that soon!! :hapypdance: have you got everything sorted out? like the maternity bag and stuff :flower:

Right you lovely ladies I am off to bed :)

OH caught the moth in a glass and kindly let it out the front door, his mum wandered what he was doing opening the front door at this time of the morning :haha:

Have a good naked sleep ladies! ;)

xxx

hey, some guys have a fetish for that :winkwink:
you are! don't try denying it
:rofl: i'm not getting much action either, it would just be nice to feel cleaner :blush:
i hate noisy neighbours!
especially the chavs that come out at night :rofl:
xx

with my big pregnant belly :haha:
he doesnt see it much without clothes on and whenever he does hes like 'Jesus!!' im like shullup! lol then he comes n hugs it..crazy boy lol aww thank you ema even tho im not:)

ah me either! shaving just seems to take me forever and a day and its not even worth it these days! its not like me and OH get up to much lol

aww drunk neighbours..do you live in a block of flats?x

theres three appartments, theres a flat above us and one below and the people above are nuts!!!! arguing all the time :dohh:

I'm also off to bed now if I can get to sleep that is urrghh damned heat :(

you're bump is so lovely btw! I wish mine looked anything like that I just resemble a blimp lol :flower:

omg you sound something like me lol always breaking them by doing the most simple things!!
they are not exactly cheap either :haha:
time by go fast dont worry ul baby will be here in no time:dance:
i stil havnt packed any of our bags or put her cotbed up yet:(but done everything else ..

aww thankyou..that bump pic was when i was only 17weeks..its not so nice now lol i bet yours is lovely,you will have to post a pic of yours:)
goodnite,was nice speaking to you,hope the neighbors keep it down and u can get a good nights sleep!xx

Right you lovely ladies I am off to bed :)

OH caught the moth in a glass and kindly let it out the front door, his mum wandered what he was doing opening the front door at this time of the morning :haha:

Have a good naked sleep ladies! ;)

xxx

lool aww hes a brave one:D
goodnight and hope you have a good sleep,a good naked sleep:haha:and the plumber dont catch you lol..happy birthday again!enjoy your dayy x:happydance:

hey, some guys have a fetish for that :winkwink:
you are! don't try denying it
:rofl: i'm not getting much action either, it would just be nice to feel cleaner :blush:
i hate noisy neighbours!
especially the chavs that come out at night :rofl:
xx

lool i dont really want the action but i sometimes just wish that he would try it if you know what i mean to stop me feeling so ugly :dohh:
ahh the heartburns coming back!every flippin night :growlmad:x

im off to sleep now..really tired!
hope you hear from your OH ema and same time tomorow girls ;)hehe
nittee xx

Morning girls! Sounds like the party went on til late in the night! I was fast asleep by 11pm! Hope you all have a lovely saturday! I'm heading to the next sale now! Hoping to get some baby bargins! Talk to you all soon xoxo

morning :)

awwwww man i wish i'd stayed up last night now sounds like some fun was happening in here, ah well, might just have to stay on tonight and see who's about hehe

morning girls:D
ahh i woke up last for the next sale but im online having a look now:)did you find any bargains?
il deffo be on tonight:) you lot better be to keep me company too:haha:

im just staying home today i think..was meant to do some painting but dont think i can be bothered lol how about you girlss?x

MORNING :D
don't think im going to do anything today. i really cba lol.

xx

I'm frikking starving and need to go over the road to the shop but i still haven't had a shower ................... lazy daisy x

morning, im not doing much today, washing is in but thats about it, ooooooo and im doing some more of my scrapbook, well i will be when i can be bothered to go to tesco to get some more glue lol, ive run out, sure i have some in my room somewhere but way to complicated to find it lol, easier to get some at tesco when i go anyway

:rofl: morning girlys
yeah luke finally texted me at about 2 saying he was home :dohh:
i didn't even wait up! i was knackered :haha:
xx

ah i havnt even had my shower yet either ..i thought id quickly see whats new on here then jump in lolbnb being the biggest distraction of my life:haha:

i cant be botherd with anything today tho!just gunna chill out,got hospital tomorow to see if i can have my water birth so that can keep me busy for the weekend!

ahh scrapbook..i wish i done one but im not good at all with things like that:(
iv got a winnie the pooh book and its got bits you fill in like how you and fob met..pic of you and fob ,scan photos et and i havnt even touched it yet :/

ema thats good you heard from him:) did he have a good time?
its my fobs night out tonight,greatt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->