• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

THERE IS A HUGEEEEE EFFING MOTH IN OUR ROOM AND OH IS IN THE TOILET :cry:

:rofl: that's always nice to know donna
run i tell you!
jk open the window and let it fly out hon
it won't do nothing
x

Ugh, I have the worst headache :cry:
& I feel like I'm going to throw up any second.
Not the best start to my birthday!
& I'm getting more pains, this little girl is determined to worry me!
Hope all you girlies are okay!

xxx

sorry you're not feeling well hun :hug: I'm sure the pain is just stretching try not to worry about it, I hope you feel better in the morning :flower:

I went into preterm labour at 32 weeks and they managed to stop it with a drip & gave me steroids for her lungs, but they don't think I will m ake it to 37 weeks so that's whay I'm worried, I'm not some hypochondriact :haha:
xxx

OH dear >.< I would be jumping up and down for oh to get in the room! make him hurry up! we had a spider in the toilet yesterday and I was busting to pee but had to wait for oh to get home and get rid of it :dohh:

xxx

sorry you're not feeling well hun :hug: I'm sure the pain is just stretching try not to worry about it, I hope you feel better in the morning :flower:

I went into preterm labour at 32 weeks and they managed to stop it with a drip & gave me steroids for her lungs, but they don't think I will m ake it to 37 weeks so that's whay I'm worried, I'm not some hypochondriact :haha:
xxx

oh no I'm sorry :( I wasn't aware of that, I hope she stays strong and holds in there a bit longer :flower:

:rofl: i got my little brother to smoosh a spider the other day!
he's 13. i'm nearly 18 :blush:
xx

OH dear >.< I would be jumping up and down for oh to get in the room! make him hurry up! we had a spider in the toilet yesterday and I was busting to pee but had to wait for oh to get home and get rid of it :dohh:
Oh God, I am awful with spiders!
Was it actually IN the toilet?
:rofl:
xxx

:rofl: that's always nice to know donna
run i tell you!
jk open the window and let it fly out hon
it won't do nothing
x

It's by the window now & being stupid and just hitting around the wondow, not actually realising it could go out :dohh:
Silly moth!

xxx

it was on the floor right in front of the toilet :( and what does oh do after he kills it? flushes it down the bath not the toilet so now I'm paranoid its going to come out of the shower :cry: have you had any wasps fly in yet? they're even worse eeek

:rofl: is it having some kind of fit?
x
I can't hear it now... Too scared to open the curtain in case it flys out at me haha.
OH is back now, so he will save me if it comes attacking me, ahh this is what OH's are for :thumbup:

xxx

wasps?
right, now i need luke to come and sleep in my bed with me to protect me! :blush:
x

:rofl: just hope he didn't drink too much and that at least one of his mates decides to be mature and get him home if he's hammered
:blush: i might just sleep nude! TMI?
xx

not TMI lol i like to sleep naked but thats when the light is off then when i wake up in the morning i freek out just incase my OH wakes up before me and see's me lool
he says i look like a man without makeup, not nice:cry:
aww is he drinkin?x

:rofl: that's a mean thing to say!
i'm sure he doesn't mean it :hug:
he said he would only drink a bit but who knows :dohh:
x

xxx

Aww take a tablet?and is it like the morning sickness you got or another kind?
tonight i felt sick for like 10 mins i dunno where that came from?!
your birthday will have the best ending dont wory:D
shes lasting in there long:) i think she will make it to 37 weeks xx

lool i knoww :/
i hide my face in the mornings :haha:
maybe hes looking after all hes drunk mates then?
my OH is going out for hes aunties birthday tomorow..i wanna tell him not to drink much but dunno how to say it without sounding harsh x

Aww Ellie I am sure you don't look like a man! Especially with a big pregnant belly! :rofl:

Em, I think I may sleep nudey tonight, though I think the plummer is over either tomorrow or Monday, i am sure he doesn't wanna come over to see that!

xxx

yay drunk neighbours have arrived home ( I can hear them shouting on their way up the stairs) I thought it was going to be quiet for once :dohh:

I broke the pc lol oh got this laptop for xmass but it gets so ridiculosly hot and its on charge atm :dohh: I know what you mean about lazy though lol I've not done anything today lol :dohh: oh is a freelance photographer but work is hard to come by atm so he does bar shifts to fill the hours and fridays and saturdays they shut at 1am :wacko:

I always sleep nude sorry if tmi lol but its too damn hot, just more things to stick on me if I wear clothes! can't leave the window open - paranoid about bugs lol

ooh how did u manage to break it lol?im always breaking computers but they are mine :haha:
aww sounds like he is a hard worker:) my OH works quite long hours in the week but gets the weekends off..hes looking for weekend work but i said as the baby is coming any day now i think he should get into a routine 1st lol coz it might be abit too much coz hes not used to it..i have my window open for like 10minutes before getting into bed just to cool the room down x

you being serious? :rofl: ellie you're beautiful, stop being stupid!
i'm still waiting for a text, silly boy :-(
i just ask him not to drink!!
haha i'm going to sleep naked! though i haven't had much success in the shaving business lately (TMI) so let's hope no one comes in!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->