Almost a month...

NavyWife09

Reaction score
I stopped bleeding on Dec16th. I was about 6 weeks along. This was my first pregnancy, so it was really hard on me and my husband. Thank God for a family that has been here for me!!

My af should be showing up this week around the 14th!! Not that I really want her around, I would like another pos preg test, because i know ive seen some ladies have that happen! So we shall see what happens!! I have been feeling out of sorts lately but not sure if its just my body going back to noraml and getting ready for af orr if maybe i am prego again?? If af should show her face this week, i will be happy that I will be able to pin point ov because I think that will be so much easier! Ive been taking pre natals and folic acid also...This is kinda long but if there is anyone else out there that is going through the same thing as me right now I would like someone to talk to about it!! Maybe a ttc buddy??

Hey Hun.
So sorry to hear about your loss.
Hope you get another BFP this cycle, but if not, I hope your AF comes soon so you know where you stand.
Take care
:dust:
xx

NavyWife09, I am so sorry for your loss. your story is so similar to mine that I could have written this post.
I had a mmc on 13th dec at 8wks and stopped bleeding on 18th dec. Like you af is due any time now, 11th, if I ov'd when i think i did afterwards, like you I would be happy,sort of, for af to show for the same reasons as you but would much prefer another bfp as i have also know of ladies that this has happened to.
I would be very happy to share this rollercoaster ride with you if you like

I am in the same boat as you all except that I m/c a couple weeks earlier on Nov. 30th. I stopped bleeding on Dec. 5th. I've been expecting my period for the last 2 weeks, but nothing, so I tested this morning. BFN :( I'm trying to keep my hope alive. My hcg level was 1252 the day after my miscarriage on Dec. 1st, 14 two weeks later and 3 two weeks after that (a month after my miscarriage). I'm thinking that since it didn't drop until a few weeks after the m/c, that maybe I didn't ovulate until later and I could still be pregnant but too early to show on a test. The other option is that I didn't ovulate until later, so my period could show up sometime this week. Going crazy waiting, but trying to be patient. It's so hard! I just want to move forward one way or another. Best of luck to you all!

Thanks for you responses and so sorry for your losses also! Its not easy! Ive been trying to clinge on the fact that I WILL get pregnant again! The waiting has been the worst!! And its nice to know im not the only one going through this!

I stopped bleeding on Dec16th. I was about 6 weeks along. This was my first pregnancy, so it was really hard on me and my husband. Thank God for a family that has been here for me!!

My af should be showing up this week around the 14th!! Not that I really want her around, I would like another pos preg test, because i know ive seen some ladies have that happen! So we shall see what happens!! I have been feeling out of sorts lately but not sure if its just my body going back to noraml and getting ready for af orr if maybe i am prego again?? If af should show her face this week, i will be happy that I will be able to pin point ov because I think that will be so much easier! Ive been taking pre natals and folic acid also...This is kinda long but if there is anyone else out there that is going through the same thing as me right now I would like someone to talk to about it!! Maybe a ttc buddy??

we're going thru the same prob. sry for ur loss. we can be ttc buddies! or bump buddies lol.:hugs:

we're going thru the same prob. sry for ur loss. we can be ttc buddies! or bump buddies lol.:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Yes its nice to have someone to talk to thats going through the same thing!!

Hi... I'm also going through the same! I had mmc on 1st Nov, d/c on the 5th... My first period was exactly 5 weeks later, and this one that's due now looks to be heading the saem way, another 5 weeks apart. I've done a test last night which was Neg :( I really hope P are not going to 5 weeks apart from now on! I'm also feeling extremely emotional, which I've never suffered with before with my monthlies... anyone else feeling like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->