Almost there! :D

I would call that pos! And my pos from yesterday, turned neg when fully dried, so had I read it too late I would’ve called it neg. So I’m thinking you may have actually caught it! :dust:
Mines back to very neg, so I think I’m 1dpo :wacko:

I would call that pos! And my pos from yesterday, turned neg when fully dried, so had I read it too late I would’ve called it neg. So I’m thinking you may have actually caught it! :dust:
Mines back to very neg, so I think I’m 1dpo :wacko:

I realised that was yesterday aswell so maybe we the same fingers crossed for us both I'm going to keep peeing on the sticks for a few days see what happens xx

Keep us posted!! :dust:
Hoping - where you at girl? Got that smiley yet?

Tdog that's positive for sure today. I found that if I didn't feel like all my signs pointed to O, then I didn't O. Do you get ewcm??

Tdog that's positive for sure today. I found that if I didn't feel like all my signs pointed to O, then I didn't O. Do you get ewcm??

I just feel so bummed about this month :cry: this month was our first official ttc month aswell, I had ewcm on cd 12- cd 13 and yesterday and today watery tbh I am only on cd 15 of a 31 day cycle aswell have to wait and see what next few days bring xx

Positive thoughts and :hugs: your way tdog! I’m not overly hopeful for this cycle as we only dtd once in my whole fertile window but hey, I’m still in the running

Indeed you are and you no what they say it only takes one :) I was looking through my pics of ovulation tests and last month got positive at cd15 and month before that was CD 17 so anything possible lol xx

Boobs are now tender, same as last cycle, back to sports bras it is! :haha: ya hun, anything is possible! When are you testing? I’m gonna try to hold out til the 14th, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to :rofl: I won’t be telling OH til I’m officially late because he was pretty upset last cycle

I'll be testing the 14th aswell I'm not telling oh either till I'm late don't want him disappointed xx

Hello ladies, how long u hold your pee? I drink alot of water and tried to hold my pee for 3 hours😔 still didn’t get any positiv

Sorry messaging here, i am new to the site, and new to opks! But i had clomid this cycle 5-9, today was day cd14, and doing the test from 4 days and did bot get any positive yet, can u tell me how long u hold pee to test, and how many times in a day? Bc here in my country the opks are expensive 🙈

Hi Sidra! I don’t hold for opks. I’ll have a few pees in the morning, I seem to get my pos opks around 11am. Some women get them in the afternoon. But for me personally, by afternoon I’ll have missed my surge :dust: good luck!

Hi sidra how long are your cycles normally? I don't hold my pee either but me personally do one in morn and one on evening but if they expensive I would try about 12pm your time good luck :dust: xx

My cycle is 28/29 days, but till now cd15 no positive,, and i was on clomid 5-9
Thanku ladies, dor the helps😘

I no opks don't work for everyone some women don't get a positive but still ovulate good luck :dust::hugs: xx

AFM ladies I have period cramps today have done for a few days now:cry: I have changed f2f to the 14 with positive test I don't one today and looks nearly positive again :shrug: still very watery cm tmi but keep thinking I've peed myself :haha: my temp went down a bit this morn aswell. Haven't got a smiley one none of the cb either it's strange.

How you ladies doing? Hoping did you get your smiley momof2 how you doing? Xx

I’m good hun, have my what seems to be typical symptoms that I’ve ov’d.. sore boobs and headaches! Countdown to pregnancy has my chance of conception high, last cycle was only moderate so that makes me feel decent!
That opk looks pos or darn close, hard to call :dust:

Oh that's fab so hopefully you've caught then yey only time will tell now eh hate the waiting around lol it is looking pretty positive to me tbh I don't no what's going on so confused xx

Oh I have a bit of o pain today aswell xx

Oooh that’s a good thing! Wonder why you’re not getting a smiley though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"