almost there?

Yes the day before is best but dh has super low count and we have to stick to every 38 to 48 hrs or there won't be enough! Not sure if yesterday's am opk was a true positive after getting negatives all day. I usually get 2 days of positives I guess we will have to see what happens with the sticks today. Hope I o soon I only have about 10 opks left they go quick when you test 3 x a day!

Yes they sure do! Hopefully you got your positive today. Sucks that your dh has a low count but i guess it could be worse. a couple we know has a zero count. I dont know how I would deal with that!

I have had a bad headache all weekend hoping it means my progesterone is up. I will have a for sure answer tomorrow but waiting to see if I'm pregnant is driving me insane. Usually it doesn't bother me but since the dr actually thinks I od I feel good about this month. We will see.

I got my progesterone results today! Its at a 13 which means I did ovulate. Yay. Now just to wait for AF or a BFP! Ahhh its going to drive me insane lol. Oh well at least I know I am capable of releasing an eggy! My hopes are high!

Wow that's great! I know what mean just knowing that you are ovulating puts a whole bunch of confidence back into you! It really does get to you when you have long cycles. We get half the try's that other couples would get. So I guess in retrospect Dh and i's 2 yr ttc journey was a normal 1 yr ttc since my cycles are 60+ days! Wow that stinks. So glad the dr is putting me on clomid in May maybe I will get a b-day bfp mine is on the 31 st! I should also add that even though I go some really confusing reading from my opks this cycle I am now 1 dpo today. My conclusion is that the positives I got 2 mornings in a row were actually correct. The third morning I got a positive then another negative I decided to get a $ tree opk and sure enough it was positive. I also has increased o pain and cramps . Nxt day $ tree opk was stark white and o pain was intense! My conclusion is that the ic opk I got of line even thought they say 25 miu are not and dint catch my surge. I am sticking with the $ tree opks. They are more expensive but worth it!

Yes that's exactly how I feel! Seems so unfair that I only get one chance when others get 2 in that time frame. It's frustrating! Have your cycles always been long? Your daughter is extremely cute! I have been meaning to point that out!
I am glad you figured out ur opks. Have you thought about the digi ones? They have a pack of 20 online for I think like $35 which isn't that bad. But I know it gets pricey with the long cycles. I only use them as a back up when I feel like I am ovulating. Just a suggestion that I may have already mentioned.

Fingers crossed for both of us!!! When will you test?

Ahh I had a little bit of pink/ orange tinge when I went pee earlier today! I have had really bad cramps this morning and now I'm thinking I may be out! :( but it is a week early for AF if I Od last Monday! Hoping it could be implantation bleeding but I don't want to get my hopes up! What do you think?

Oh deft implantation if af is still a week away! I hope so! Ya she's a sweetheart thanks! Ok so I thought I was 1 dpo but I started having more o cramping only on the other side so I checked my cm and cervix and omg do much ewcm and my cervix is so high! I thought well maybe another opk and guess what super +!! more so then the last so I told dh guess what sexy time tonight!!

Thanks I hope it is! Whoohoo sooo happy for you! And I like that you called it sexy time. Awesome! Yay I'm so excited for you! Happy BDing ;)

I got my BFP last night! So excited right now. Now hoping it sticks! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Omg that is the best news ever!! Congrats so happy for you!! Super sicky baby dust coming your way!!

Oh I will other then cramping what other if any symptoms did u have before your bfp and how many dpo was ur bfp??

I had spotting for 3 days. It was light at 7/8 dpo and then there was quite a bit of brown cm on 9po. But it went away. I had negative tests on 8 and 9dpo and didn't test on 10dpo. I got my bfp on 11dpo. I didn't have many symptoms. My face started to breakout but that is usual for me but my tummy was bloated and I had a rash on my belly only. Not sure if that is a symptom at all. But I honestly lost hope I was pregnant until I tested and did not expect to see two lines! My boobs did not get sore until about 12dpo and now I have bad heartburn. Hope this helps! Fingers crossed! And lots of baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->