alone and pregnant, anyone else?

L

lillprutten

I am pregnant and recently single as well.
My due date is May 13th 2010.
I would like to meet anyone thats also alone and pregnant. Doesnt necessarily has to be around the same due date or even month, just would be nice to have someone to share the experience and thoughts with!

I'm sorry:( Mine finished with me as soon as found out I was pregnant.

Hi I'm only 6 weeks pregnant, dad's decided he doesn't wanna be with me but will be involved with the baby! It's all so confusing!! Due June 2010 xx

I think they should stick by us :(
thers a single moms forum in the teenage pregnancys xx

Well he said it's not the right time for a baby now (we hadn't been together so long at all). I suppose I don't blame him more than he knew I couldn't use hormone contraceptions and yet he did what he did and I ended up pregnant. I am not complaining at all, I am quite happy about being pregnant now once the shock is over with:)

Yeah we ain't been together long either! I already have 1 daughter froma previous relationship think thats what i'm most worried about! 2 kids from 2 diff dads! :wacko:
he says he'll be involved with the baby, but he lives a distance away so i'll be doing it on my own 4 most of it!
Maybe they will come round.......hopefully!! xx

Take him2 scans and stuff
try and ask to speak with him hun x

hey Iam still with my husband but Iam deifnitly willing to talk/text always looking for some friends =]

I know the father of my baby won't come around, perhaps maybe in the future he will want to see the baby but not right now. Asked him if he wanted to come along on a scan, he just got angry and said he wouldn't think of going to a scan.
I'm quite used to it now and shockingly not so disappointed. Suppose I never expected him to take his responsibility?

I'm going to be a single parent as well. It is hard going to appointments alone....trust me. But it's great to have people to support you on here. I think this is an awesome site :) By the way i'm due June 13th 2010.

Im also a single mom. My due date is April 15. The father left when I was about three months along and said he wanted to be part of the babies life as well. Yeah then he moved to florida. Im from Michigan. Yupp. But I'm happy to have my princess to myself and not have to share her with him! I think all of you moms that are single moms are very strong! :kiss:

I'm not single, but my husband is deploying in a month and will miss most of my pregnancy and first 6 months of baby's life. I'm pretty scared about how I'll manage on my own because I don't have a lot of close friends around here to support me. I'm going to work on building my support system over the next couple of months... if I'm not too tired.

tentative due date Sept 1.

Yep ... im in the same situation, alone, pregnant, wasnt with the father very long, he wont answer my calls or texts, thought he was the one yadda.. yadda... but i tell you one thing.. im determined to make this work and have thought long and hard about what my options are and i have afew plans so im not afraid of the future. I have a house and car loan to pay off and worse case i will have to sell the house and buy later, no big deal. I dont have support from family or friends either but i have me and no-one can really help me but me. You will be just fine, just think things through. Im due in afew weeks and still calm.. have no idea how but thats life lol... Dont worry :)

Needed to thank you babyjay, any single pregnant woman should read what you wrote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->