Already looking pregnant!

MummyM86

Reaction score
Aaargh!!

So I'm just short of 8 weeks and already looking very pregnant!

I wanted to hold off telling people at work until my scan but I'm so worried they're going to realise. I'm completely unable to get into my non-maternity clothes. And where a normal pair of jeans might hide a bit of extra flab...stretchy bands at the front really don't do it!!

My manager knows but I had to tell him as I kept going dizzy and wanted someone to know just in case I collapsed or something. As I arrived at work today he said to me, you look very posh today, are you going somewhere important? (i'd had to subject to a floaty dress with leggings, why this is posh I don't know, prob says something about my usual work wardrobe) and I had to tell him...I can't fit in any of my normal clothes. He laughed and said "you're going to have to tell them (colleagues)!".

My mum even said to me I'm starting to look pregnant already :dohh:

Best of it is, I've only put 2 pounds (which I can somehow manage being really good and dieting so it's nothing major) but I look like I've gained a good half a stone at least.

Please tell me I'm not the only one?!?!:cry:

Youre not the only one! Im 10 weeks and feel huge already. Took a pic today.. I havent told my workmates either, just my boss. Luckily my work tops are quite baggy lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 76
I'm just over 7 weeks and I noticed yesterday my work trousers haven't got much room left in them, will have to dig out my old ones shortly, only a couple of people at work know so far so could do without it just yet!

I'm 5+4 and I look 6 month already... This is my second my first is 18 month xx

My aunty guessed at 8 weeks! And I ended up telling my work at 9 weeks.

I'm 7 weeks and I'm the same, but most of mine is bloat. I wake up with a flatish stomach and by the evening I look 5months along! Pants start off comfortable but by the end of the day they are anything but, it's doesn't help that I really love high waisted pants :nope:

10 weeks and already have a bump. also had to tell work early as was also getting dizzy and thought it was best they knew just incase I did end up passing out.

I'm only 5 weeks so far and have put on 5lbs already! I feel so fat. Wouldnf be too bad if you could tell I was pregnant, but right now I just look like I ate too many Easter eggs lol

I just made it to the 9 week mark... and I'm in maternity clothes! I've only gained 2 lbs as well. We wanted to wait and tell people after my scan (next Monday) but I've had to tell some. (For example, I threw up during my daughter's dance class, and didn't want the mom I was talking to think I was contagious!) My stomach is HUGE.

I've gained 5kg already :-( .... 11lbs
I am so bloated. Before I was pregnant I would wake up with a flat stomach, now I wake up and it's rounded, and by the end of the day I can't do my pants up and I have a definite bump! My bum and hips are also so much bigger. I know I shouldn't have gained so much weight already but my dr doesn't seem concerned as I started off quite slim. I feel huge though!!

I'm feeling exactly the same! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and woke up like this this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_5722.jpg
    IMG_5722.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 37
I'm not showing yet, but this morning I put on a pair of my work pants and was horrified. I was able to button them, but I was burbling out of the top like a seventh grade science fair volcano. I wish I was showing, not just gaining!

Don't panic ladies I had this as well and it's just bloat :) it deflates lol then after 12 weeks u will start building a proper bump baby is very very tiny and doesn't start rising out of pelvis until 12 weeks loads of people have bloating bumps lol

You are not alone. I'm almost 10 weeks with my 2nd and I feel so fat and bloated. It's all in my upper belly so it's not close to a baby bump. I've had so much nausea with this one that I have to constantly eat and that doesn't help any. I haven't gained more than 3 lbs but my belly is so ridiculous. People probably just think I'm getting fat which is fine until I'm ready to tell.

Ahh so I'm not the only one! I keep bouncing back and forth between gaining and losing a couple pounds but regardless of what the scale says it already looks like I have a bump starting. I'm only about 6-7 weeks and this is my first. I didn't have a belly before :dohh:

Well I have gained 4 pounds since my last prenatal apt apparently! And I'm not overeating, my cravings are usually fruit! If anything I've been eating less junky type stuff than before getting pregnant, I've been going for healthier snacks as that's what I'm craving! I don't understand why I'm gaining and showing so early! I feel like I'm showing as much as my friend who is 20 weeks!

I gained 10lb in first tri and had an obvious bump - but nobody in my office guessed. I think it's because you know you're more self-conscious of it, but to everyone else they just think you've gained a few pounds!

Oh man I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

Well even if the inflated middle wasn't a big clue, I had a major breakdown at work yesterday too so I'm sure they're going to start asking questions soon lol

yep I am in the same boat 8 weeks and look pregnant all ready my best friend told me I wont be hiding it for very long LOL I have only put on 2 pounds as well but looks a lot more and my tummy popped out from under my boobs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->