Already looking pregnant!

I'm very bloated and look a lot futcher than I am. Although when I lay down it goes flat again lol x

[URL="[URL=https://s1303.photobucket.com/user/Zai_Gonzalez/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150409_144417_zps5f70ef87.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/Zai_Gonzalez/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150409_144417_zps5f70ef87.jpg[/URL]"][URL=https://s1303.photobucket.com/user/Zai_Gonzalez/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150409_144417_zps5f70ef87.jpg.html]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/Zai_Gonzalez/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150409_144417_zps5f70ef87.jpg[/URL][/URL][/IMG]

That was me at 4 weeks!!!! This is # 4 so I'm guessing my body said..oh your pregnant again let me stretch out a little ...like a memory stretch umm..thanks body ..Really hard hiding pregnancy until after my 13 week...I'm really tiny pre pregnancy so yea :(

I am feeling huge! I've just been to buy some new clothes!! I'm sure I'm not "showing" but am really conscious - I can't breath in in!! - I'm only 6 weeks (I think!)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I'm only 4w5d and I'm so bloated and cant suck it in. Hoping it goes down, anyone know if certain foods make it worse?

Have you put on any weight? I seem to have put on 3lbs this week.. Maybe it's water?

Showing already over here too! Only 10 weeks. Will have to tell work soon.

I'm very bloated too. I know it's not the baby because when I lay on my back and stuck my belly in there is no bump at all. I've tried holding it in but it's too hard. Being slim is not helping. Definitely need more loose tops :-/

I've already gained 12lbs and i am only 11+5. I definitely look pregnant, but it's definitely a food/bloat baby!

Ive been living in leggings and long tops for quite a few weeks now! x

Aaargh!!

So I'm just short of 8 weeks and already looking very pregnant!

I wanted to hold off telling people at work until my scan but I'm so worried they're going to realise. I'm completely unable to get into my non-maternity clothes. And where a normal pair of jeans might hide a bit of extra flab...stretchy bands at the front really don't do it!!

My manager knows but I had to tell him as I kept going dizzy and wanted someone to know just in case I collapsed or something. As I arrived at work today he said to me, you look very posh today, are you going somewhere important? (i'd had to subject to a floaty dress with leggings, why this is posh I don't know, prob says something about my usual work wardrobe) and I had to tell him...I can't fit in any of my normal clothes. He laughed and said "you're going to have to tell them (colleagues)!".

My mum even said to me I'm starting to look pregnant already :dohh:

Best of it is, I've only put 2 pounds (which I can somehow manage being really good and dieting so it's nothing major) but I look like I've gained a good half a stone at least.

Please tell me I'm not the only one?!?!:cry:
MummyM86, I totally understand what you're saying. I'm almost 8 weeks and I definitely look pregnant. It's not all baby-- mostly water. I can wear my regular pants with a rubber band expander :) I've stopped fighting it---I've stopped saying "it's too soon". I'm embracing my pregnant body-- early baby bump and all :D

I am 10 weeks and am showing very much so! I didn't show till way into my first pregnancy. I hid it for months and months. This time my nausea is so bad and I'm so big already I can't hide it much longer!

I wasn't showing at all last week but this week it's very noticeable!! I feel huge.....if it is bloat I wish it would do one because my pregnancy is supposed to be secret until after my scan but I'm already popping out of my clothes x

I'm only around 5 weeks (finding out at an early scan next week for sure) and I am SO bloated, I can't suck it in! I'm about 5 foot so I am thinking maybe thats why its effecting me so much but I look huge. I have gained about 11 pounds in the past month and definitely not from overeating for the baby because I only found out I was pregnant 6 days ago. I am thinking my body must be retaining water quite badly? A month ago I weighed about 130lb so the weight gain and bloat is pretty obvious on my short frame!

I have been showing since just before 5 weeks. Every day I wake up and I am bigger! I have probably the same size bump as I had at around 12 weeks last time and I am much slimmer than I was last time round too!

I'm only around 5 weeks (finding out at an early scan next week for sure) and I am SO bloated, I can't suck it in! I'm about 5 foot so I am thinking maybe thats why its effecting me so much but I look huge. I have gained about 11 pounds in the past month and definitely not from overeating for the baby because I only found out I was pregnant 6 days ago. I am thinking my body must be retaining water quite badly? A month ago I weighed about 130lb so the weight gain and bloat is pretty obvious on my short frame!

I feel your pain, the bloating was super bad for me in the first few weeks as well, and Iwas so gassy too, it was just yuck. I think the bloating has gone down a bit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->