Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

good luck garden..:thumbup:

and yet again dh wants to fall asleep?? grrr... well i'm dtd tonight whether he's awake or not..:haha:

yes i think your baby is cute but no i dont need to hear about how after 5 kids your still not using protection.. :growlmad:

Decided to use protection last night because I want to get pregnant in August/September, but for some reason I am thinking I might possibly be pregnant even though AF isn't due for another week and a half.

Decided to use protection last night because I want to get pregnant in August/September, but for some reason I am thinking I might possibly be pregnant even though AF isn't due for another week and a half.

oohhh interesting.. good luck. :thumbup:

is hoping to end this week with a beautiful :bfp: and not the ugly old :witch:

and as of right now the :witch: is late.. :thumbup: hoping i'm not just jinxing myself and her show up later tonight or tomorrow..:dohh:

Update: 12dpo, cramping and temp dropped from 98.0 for 3 days straight to 97.7. It's still above my earlier post-ov temps so could still be triphasic but I have a feeling my temp will drop tomorrow and AF will be here shortly thereafter....AF is due Wed. :(

Kytti from another post had a temp drop today too but also got a bfp so I guess there's still hope but I dunno....

so the witch is now 3 days late.. tested this am and :bfn:.. :growlmad: feeling sick to my stomach all day and a negative test?? if your coming stupid witch, could you just show up already or something?? thanks...:hissy:

Sorry lilfrog! AF is so frustrating, eh? :(

I'm officially 14dpo today and my temp increased by .2 degrees. This happened before (the increase before AF) in my April cycle so I still think AF could be here tomorrow since I've gotten BFNs each time I've tested but I'm still holding out hope! I have exactly 80 points in the Fertilty Friend "Early Pregnancy Signs" estimator but I also had that in a previous cycle so again, not certain but holding out hope. lol

Fingers crossed for all of you and hope we all get our bfps soon! :flower:

good luck garden.. it can be quite frustrating... guess i'll just keep waiting and if i reach a week late, then try my frer.. :shrug:
i hope your temp rise doesnt lead to the witch! fx:hugs:

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC!

Gardenofedens - very disappointed that you got a BFN, I was very optimistic for you. But if you are right and you ovulated later then you are not out of the running yet. :dust:

Thanks Polaris. I'm really hoping to still have a chance but I think AF will be here Thursday. It's okay though, we'll be on to cycle 6! :)

Sadly, the witch got me this morning at 18dpo according to FF but I think I was only 10dpo based on cervix position.

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10! Plus my temps were all over the place pre-ovulation when they aren't usually). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that. Not sure if the doctor is going to prescribe the clomid or not and unsure if I'll take it either way...kinda wanting to go all natural for a while.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well.

:hugs: sorry the witch got you. she got me after my last post in here. sometimes taking a break from the science part of it helps you relax and just have fun again. that's what i've been trying to do.

fx for your summer baby! (and that your results are normal)

Nice to happen upon this little thread. That is if anyone else wants to join in.

Its so nice reading back over peoples old comments about them ttc and seeing in their tickers that they now have little ones! Too cute. Gives good hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->