Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

Polaris is wondering if she is likely to ovulate anytime soon. Or if cycle is still completely messed up.

x_Placebo_x - Is wishing her body would hurry the hell up and ovulate already!!. She also wishes her brain was big enough to work out her Luteal Phase!!..Grrr!

Same here my cycles have been all over the place since january so i have no idea when OV comes :shrug:

Oh n i love placebo btw ;)

Yammas is happy to be ntnp but wants may to be over so everythning isnt so up in the air :wacko:

NotNic wishes that OH had listened more in Biology class, so that every time we discuss NTNP and possible BFP's she doesn't consider drawing him some diagrams!

OH WELL, that lasted long lol!!!!

Steffy is no longer using condoms hehe, just seeing what happens :)

YAY!

GOE is happy for her waxing lady that she's pregnant since she's been trying for about a year but DANGIT SHE WANTS TO BE PREGNANT TOO!!!!

Can't believe it's only 37 days away that I'm getting married!

And jealous of Steffy's bfp!!

Looking at bump photos and wanting to have that again :(

I can't wait to have that!! I want to be pregnant so badly. OH and I talk about it every single day, literally.... :)

Feels major broody after watching OBEM USA

Siuan - is feeling odd "down there", is imagining all sorts after only a week NTNPing and needs to stop being quite so ridiculous!

I'm very jealous of my friend who had a baby on Thursday.

TheNewMrs really wants to be pregnant. She's
Also very envious and angry at a friend who
Has 2kids, preggers with #3 and just complains
All the time- oh how I wish I were in that position......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->