Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

<~~~ is tired of ntnp already and wishes the stupid witch wouldnt show tomorrow..:growlmad: but i just know she will right on schedule of course..:dohh:

is going to start taking her pre-natals from tomorrow morning!

is still waiting on the witch... bet she's gonna take her sweet time getting here.:growlmad: no need to waste my last frer since i know as soon as i pull it out of the box, she will show!!:blush:

<---is gutted the witch arrived this morning...we were so hoping for a honeymoon baby! :cry:

:hugs: to garden...

well nothing like spending all day waiting for her to finally show when i want to go to bed.. stuipd :witch:!!! grrrr... i hope this cycle moves quickly! :growlmad:

ugh... day 3 and just wishing she was gone already!! :growlmad: but definatly looking forward to the next few weeks without her!:blush:

Is wondering when my DH will actually get off his xbox so we can bd sometime this month!

is thinking positive this cycle!!!! gonna do what it takes to get that sneaky egg! :ninja:

^^ Yup me too :haha:

<-- Wonders how everyone else can get pg at the drop of a hat but 6 months later still nothing :( ...

I feel for you yammas. My mom got pregnant twice while using a form of prevention (resulting in me and my little brother). An acquaintance of mine who didn't want kids has a birth control pill baby, depo baby, AND a mirena baby.

I'm on cycle 5 TTC and still nothing.... :(

hopes dh enjoys his night off cause starting tomorrow it's bd'ing non stop.. (or atleast every other day):haha:

and i know the feeling girls.. been trying since nov of 09..:dohh:

Oh gosh gardenofedens someone wanted her to have kids :O

lilfrog01 :hugs: is all i can say...

Its jus frustrating that it hasnt happened yet although im grateful in a way because now isnt a good time :/ in sex ed they always made it sound like the one time you dont use something itll happen so i never thought especially as im still young it would take so long :(

wants to scream at her body, "bleed god damn you!" Just give me a normal cycle and I'll take it from there!

is hoping the little :spermy: make their way to where they need to be from tonights :sex: session.. (btw sorry about the tmi!:blush:)

Is very upset with herself for feeling so jealous of a friend's wife for being pregnant. She already has two kids and has repeatedly abandoned the oldest, up and left with no warning and withheld the youngest from the father. If someone like that can have three kids, all unplanned I better get my BFP pretty dang quick or I'm bound to get more bitter and petty than I already am!

Dear Hubby,
why on earth would you fall asleep last night when i wanted to dtd??? :growlmad: hope you plan on making up for it tonight!!!:haha:

(yep one of those days where the frustration outweights the thought process..):blush:

<-- Is excited to get a positive OPK this cycle! I was really worried that taking the soy would mess with my cycles somehow since my temps have been so much higher than normal but I guess it's just because it's finally summer here! Hoping to ovulate tomorrow. We've been SO good about dtd every other day and I've stayed in bed with my hips elevated for 10-20 minutes after each session too. (Yes, we've officially TTC this cycle versus our NTNP plan, but I don't want to leave you guys in NTNP!)

This is our last cycle ttc/ntnp. I go back to uni at the end of August and while I'm working full time and doing school full time, there's little time for BDing and my sex drive is zapped anyway. So, I'm *really* hoping we get our BFP this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->