Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
A lot of parts of BnB have an alternative status thread so I thought I would steal the idea a bit. So it is what you want to say on facebook but can't, however I have widened it to include general updates and little rants. :thumbup:

So things like "I have just had a BFP" or "I am jealous of [insert name]'s BFP". :haha: I have no idea if this thread will get used but it seems like there are a few of us on here but like we are not a very talkative bunch yet.

I know what you mean about us not chatting as much as other boards, but if you don't talk about cervical mucus, your temperature or funny discharges what else is there? :haha: Agree we need a general little chat thread like this, good idea, and I'd love to see folks BFPs on here too :happydance:

"Deeper Blue is counting down the next 10 days and trying not to get too excited"

X

Lol, yes, the third trimester boards are the best for that. :haha:

Omi is unsure if she is feeling a period due, ovulation, or pregnancy stretching. :confused: The guess is a period at last.

"Deeper Blue wonders when Omi's period is due and when she's going to test" :haha:

"Deeper Blue wonders when Omi's period is due and when she's going to test" :haha:

I have always being really irregular and then after my son was born I had light periods every 3 weeks and then went on the pill for a week and had no more of anything when I stopped. I have gone months with no AF and am still BF'ing so I have no idea it I will have anything. :shrug: Maybe I am overreacting to be about to get a period after so long, other than the tiny ones I had right after DS was born it has being 2 years since my last real one. :haha:

I like this thread :) And I agree that I think we're less chatty as we're not discussing CM, OPs, etc it leaves less to talk about :)

"Macwooly prays her BFP will come along in 2011"

So if you don't get periods at the mo how are you going to decide when to test? I'd be POAS every couple of weeks! lol

:blush: I am on obsessive tester, even when I know there is zero chance of being pregnant. Actually, even when pregant for the first 3 months (in my my defence, that is after 2 MMC. The first I found out at the 12 week scan and the second was mixed results all the time). Although I have used up my last 10 pack recently. We really are NTNP so if we tracked ovulation I guess we would be avoiding it then as it is not 100% the right time.

I am feeling worse already so I think it may just be AF. it feels too bad for ovulation pains now and I think it would work out right time for possible implantation but not the stretching feeling yet. I know this sounds gross and strange but my c-section scar is hanging funny today though, sort of overhanging (I am slim so it shouldn't) and sunken in. :shrug:

I dunno about your scar or what to make of it 'hanging', lay off the biscuits maybe? (kidding!)

Well, even if it does turn out to be AF thats still a good sign in a way that your bodies starting to get back to normal after pregnancy :)

X

Lol. It is not my belly, sort of the skin, it is strange but it has never looked like that before and DH even could tell and he is normally oblivious to everything. Something is happing but a period after 2 years would still be big news. Now I am starting to think implantation cramps now that I look them up, Goggle has a lot to answer for! :haha:

Crazy moment; when you pick up a mini/micro shirt that you used to were years ago, put it on over your belly and say "Wow, this will make a good bump band!". :haha:

Is a little excited I 'think' I've OV'd!!! Retention...cramps yesterday...EWCM today....

I'm on CD21...DTD CD19 and going to jump hubby tonight! I MIGHT...just might be in with a chance this month!!

Ohhh and I'm loving learning about my body!!

Yeah Pocketmonster :)

I think I've ovulated today also but DH is on annual leave from today for the rest of the week and the dogs are in boarding kennels for 2 days so we have a fun lie in :)

Woooo hooo....imagine we could possibly be bump buddies!!!!

Now get busy misses!!! x x

Do you think our OH's can tell we're Ov'ing when they get jumped on? :haha:

"Deeper Blue is very proud she's resisted the urge to test, but REALLY wants to! ](*,)"

Was wondering how many BFP's actually come from NTNP?!?!?!?

Is it necessary to chart and use OPK's to make a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->