Always

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Feeling faint 😞 and sicky. I have to be eating all the time. I'm constantly flat. I'm eating enough if not more than I need. But if I go 2 hrs without food. I'm all shaky confused and faint. Bad headaches and waves of nausea. Nothing as bad as the girls tho. I would rather feel sick all than have the shakes and feeling faint. Anyone else like this? What would help?

I'm usually always hungry in first tri; I have been with this one and was with dd. I just eat! My body obviously needs the energy and I just make sure I'm eating the right kinda foods and things that are slow burning so that they make me last longer before having to stuff my face again.

Remember how much our bodies are having to do in first tri, it's not wonder it needs more food to function, it's just a shock sometimes at how much we can shovel in our mouths and over a short duration!

Xx

I'm usually always hungry in first tri; I have been with this one and was with dd. I just eat! My body obviously needs the energy and I just make sure I'm eating the right kinda foods and things that are slow burning so that they make me last longer before having to stuff my face again.

Remember how much our bodies are having to do in first tri, it's not wonder it needs more food to function, it's just a shock sometimes at how much we can shovel in our mouths and over a short duration!

Xx

😂😂 oh don't worry I'm shovelling lol. Just constantly weak. Think I'm going to buy some porridge with raisins in see if that helps in the morning. But by dinner time I can only eat such a small amount and my hiatus hernia plays up. With my other dds. I couldn't eat anything but fruit. This time I just have to eating all the time. Yet I'm losing weight now gaining weird

I feel the same gemstone. I feel so drained and go from ok to ravenous then faint and sicky in about 3 seconds. Honestly work has been no fun today at all. I can feel ok for about an hour after eating and then its like i need something else x

Phew not alone then. Just never known anything like it. Well just eaten some fruit. Given myself the worst heartburn 😞 can't win! 😂x

The thought of fruit makes me wanna puke! Not good! I could happily lives on toast or pizza right now x

The thought of fruit makes me wanna puke! Not good! I could happily lives on toast or pizza right now x

See the I can't stand pizza atm. That smells awful too me. Gone off salad cream, potatoes and lettuce x

Yes! I'm craving carbs and not healthy food at all! The midwife told me to just go with it for now....she said it won't last too much longer until I'll be able to have fruit and veggies again!

Im the same hun never had it like this with my girls, its horrid im finding that if i eat little and often it helps and eating carbs too help loads

Im the same hun never had it like this with my girls, its horrid im finding that if i eat little and often it helps and eating carbs too help loads

Glad I'm not alone. See with the girls I was just so sick morning noon and night. This time round I get waves of nausea but that's if I don't eat all the time. And after I eat I'm ok for half an hr or so. But I just feel like I haven't eaten at all. Shaky, faint, and sick with it. Has anything helped to eat? A lot of carbs for me is making me feel worse. The only carbs I'm ok with is toast & pasta. I can't stand pizza & potatoes atm 😕

Maybe its a blue bump this time gemstone?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->