AlwaysTheAunt test thread

Good luck i see lines on ur other tests. Do u have a picture of the new test?

I cant really see it in pics at all :/

Ic has the faintest line too but cant get that on camera either.

I never got a clear line until 12dpo with my daughter but those vfl gave me hope of getting early!

20210319_104840.jpg

That’s frer doesn’t look stark white, I’m sure something is catching my eye?

I'm 10 dpo :) never got lines with my daughter until 12dpo. And even the same urine as this test ic is stark white. No hint of a line at all!

20210319_140157.jpg

Also stalking :D I must have the worst line eye - I swear I can see one?

FMU 11dpo. Still very faint and looks the same in photos but in person to me its a clear line. Hubby can't see it (but his eyesight is terrible) lol

But for fmu im happy with progress!

20210320_075537.jpg

Thanks was really hoping to see much better progression to be honest. Its dried lighter so not sure :/

This was afternoon test after 1.5hr hold, slightly darker but was still incredibly faint. After spotting started but spotting is heavier today. Still brown but given lines aren't progressing and i have no tests left, gonna say im out this month.

We aren't trying next month due to having a due date of Christmas :( was really hoping this was it

20210320_133300.jpg

I'm still seeing something on the last one hon. I'm so sorry they haven't progressed it really is horrible when that happens :hugs:

:hugs: I can see the line. Fingers crossed af doesn’t show and it’s getting extra comfy in there

Sorry your lines aren't progressing :hug:

Sorry:( I can't really see any lines on the tests, but I know that my frers from last week (which were definitely negative at that point, because I've since then had an IB and then gotten positives) had super faint lines in person, I feel like frers often have a ghost line, and that slightly reflective surface makes it worse don't you think?? Anyway you're not out quite yet and big fingers crossed that you see something definitive very soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->