AlwaysTheAunt test thread

I still see today’s line. Are you going away today? So happy there’s no lockdown for you. Can’t wait for your next test!

Yeah we've gone away so no testing for a few days! Hopefully i come home to a nice dark line :) its definitely still there. Every other month the lines seem to have disappeared a bit more than this

My sister had heaps of cheapies! Woo. Took 2 when i got home on a 3hr hold and stark white :( not sure whats going on again. May test again later or tomorrow after work.

Oh bummer. But the cheapies take ages to get a line don’t they?

Looks promising! Cheapies absolutely suck for early bfp's so I would just hold out till you get to use another FRER again :)

Best of luck!! xx

Finally got a positive opk! Feel like ive been waiting around, cd18 today so a bit later than usual and struggling to get bd sessions in with the mad xmas rush etc. We're doing christmas eve with my husbands family tonight. Then onto my family tomorrow i get to meet my new niece! Eep im soxcited

Mery Christmas everyone!

20211224_063546.jpg

Finally got a positive opk! Feel like ive been waiting around, cd18 today so a bit later than usual and struggling to get bd sessions in with the mad xmas rush etc. We're doing christmas eve with my husbands family tonight. Then onto my family tomorrow i get to meet my new niece! Eep im soxcited

Mery Christmas everyone!

View attachment 1104976
Good luck and happy holidays

Good luck and happy holidays
Thank you!

I think the Maca must be helping a bit ive had heaps of ewcm this month in comparison to the nothing i usually get! Will keep taking it a few more cycles i think see if it stays improved.

What maca are you taking if you don’t mind me asking? Also good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->