• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AlwaysTheAunt test thread

Ive taken at least 4 frer since and zero lines. (I believe it was a chemical and kept testing to make sure no lines came up that could mean just indents). So ive classed it as a very early misc and af started bang on time and lines immediately disappeared. Unless some sheer miracle had faint lines across two brands for 4 days

My POAS addict ass is back! After not wanting to try this month due to a christmas due date, my husband decided on cd14 to just not pull out... so here we are! Could be about 7-8dpo?

Thank god for cheapies. I swear i saw a faint line on 1 so dipped a second in same urine and that had a shadow line too. (Shadow lines love me apparently).
These are 10mui which I've never had before! You cant see the lines in these photos but figure I'd post them anyway.

I will be very happy if i am pregnant but really wish the due date was not near christmas.

I had a tarot reading done by Tas tarot which said early Autumn/september and would see rainbows when i have conceived. Let me tell you i have seen so many rainbows in the last week! (Photo was outside my daughters childcare yesterday). So will be interesting as it is our autumn now....

20210415_130828.jpg 20210415_130857.jpg 20210414_071451.jpg

Hmmm this one has a way more clear line? I wonder if these are faulty tests.... doesnt help my poas addiction!

20210415_135107.jpg

Yay new test thread! I can see what you mean, I can see a shadow on the bottom pic. Exciting! That’s so cool you keep seeing rainbows, what a lovely sign

Yay new test thread! I can see what you mean, I can see a shadow on the bottom pic. Exciting! That’s so cool you keep seeing rainbows, what a lovely sign

The shadow lines annoy me after those last few months where they only slightly progressed! I counted them as chemicals as I've never had lines on other cycles and i test like a maniac lol

They’re the worst! I am starting to think that bfns are better than shadows that don’t progress. Not as fun but also not as stressful! Are you testing daily at this point?

They’re the worst! I am starting to think that bfns are better than shadows that don’t progress. Not as fun but also not as stressful! Are you testing daily at this point?

I definately prefer stark white bfn than any faint lines. They're so much more heartbreaking!

If im home i test too many times a day... you know... for science?! Haha but when i work or am out i try a fmu and 1 evening test as i usually get better lines in the afternoon but also wonder all day if i dont test.

Well heres todays bfn/weird shadow lines. I dont trust cheapies to not give off very faint lines.

This mornings has dried with an evap of course.

20210416_172956.jpg

I also don't really trust them...I used them a lot for the past few months before getting BFP, and I just feel like... You can always sort of see something if you're looking for it. The dye moves across unevenly often...or settles then seems to disappear...I just wouldn't count them as positive until a picture easily shows it! Good luck, as yours may well turn in to just that!

I also don't really trust them...I used them a lot for the past few months before getting BFP, and I just feel like... You can always sort of see something if you're looking for it. The dye moves across unevenly often...or settles then seems to disappear...I just wouldn't count them as positive until a picture easily shows it! Good luck, as yours may well turn in to just that!

I also never count positive unless its on 2 different brands and over consecutive days :) i never had this trouble with my daughter its very frustrating!

How are you going? Have you tested again this morning?

Aww bummer. How many dpo do you think yob are today?

Maybe 11dpo and more bfn this morning (they have shadows again but i feel thats common with ic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"