alys stopping smoking, RUN FOR COVER ;) I FAILED :(

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
well i dont know if this is in the right bit so please move if needs be :kiss:

A LITTLE BIT OF INFO ABOUT ME
well im 25 and have 3 kiddies a lovely hubby and a dog called max :cloud9:

i started smoking again after having having my little boy in 2007 :dohh: i had been given up since 2004 so was a bit daft to start again but i was suffering really bad with PND so it was the only thing i could do from stopping myself from going mad :blush:

i really want and need to stop smoking as i hate how much they cost and because i need to do it for myself and my kids :thumbup:

please anyone who has stopped or given up smoking could you please help me or we could do it together am going to need all the help i can get :kiss:

Good luck hun!:happydance:

I stopped February last year when I fell pregnant with Ozzie and am shocked I've had the willpower not to fall off the wagon again.

Are you trying patches or going cold turkey?

well i had my last cig last night at half 10 :thumbup:
so far i feel great i did want one after i had a sarnie but it soon passed after i started cleaning up and keeping busy :happydance:

even kral said wow i thought you would be i a really BAD mood but your not and im so so so proud of you :cloud9:

now all i need to do is keep it up :thumbup:

snowball i got some gum but its bloody awful so im going cold turkey :dohh:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I need a CIG NOW :cry:

karl is at work and the kids are screaming at each other and fighting :growlmad:
the only thing that is stopping me is i cant get to the shop as karl has took my car :cry:

please some one HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP XXXX

Aww hun :hugs: :hugs:

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Deep breaths and a nice hot bubble bath once kids are in bed!!xxx

thanks hannah i just need to get the kids to bed then i can relax :happydance:

and im having an early night as that will stop me wanting a cig :thumbup:

Aww hun keep going!! When you feel you need one have a cuppa of something to distract you, I know that's easier said than done. And its a good thing you don't have the car you can't give in!! :hugs::hugs:

im going to be a right fat pig all i have done today is eat :blush:

i could go to the shop and get some its only 5 mins away but that means taking the kids so im not going to bother :thumbup:

just really need something to do with my hands so maybe il just stop on here till i go to bed lol :flower:

:hugs: Go Aly! You can do it honey! :dance:

I'm really proud of you - you're doing great today!

xx

amanda i still think YOU should stop with me then we can shout at each other lol

anna thankyou babes im proud too didnt think id last this long :blush:
but i can def say i feel better already :happydance: so im going to keep going :thumbup:

anna thanks :kiss:

i have a paty on sat so i just hope i can resist there aswell if i can do that i can do anything :thumbup:

well today is nearly over and i an say HAND ON HEART not one cig has gone near my mouth since 10:30 last night :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::smug::smug::wohoo::wohoo: :happydance::happydance:

look at this:

https://www.stop-smoking-easy-way.com/health-benefits-quit-smoking/

just think of all the good your doing every minute that goes by!! :hugs:

look at this:

https://www.stop-smoking-easy-way.com/health-benefits-quit-smoking/

just think of all the good your doing every minute that goes by!! :hugs:

thanks for the link babes iv had a look and its really good advice :happydance:

plus i already feel much better even if i do keep coughing and its hurting my chest :blush:

Well done for not giving in today!:happydance:

I went cold turkey too. I was a proper mardy cow for a while :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"