alys stopping smoking, RUN FOR COVER ;) I FAILED :(

well day 3 and still no cigs :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i feel great still getting the odd cravings but they are becoming less intense :thumbup::thumbup:

will update later when i have a spare minute :dohh:

Yay! Keep going!:happydance: You should buy yourself a present with the money your saving :flower:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry just really pleased with myself as i have just got back from my aunties who smokes and i didnt have or fancy a cig :thumbup:

i did take my inhaler with me and sucked on that just incase i got a craving :thumbup:

Woohoo!:happydance: That's a massive step hun. Good idea with the inhaler!

sue im really proud and karl is of me too :thumbup:

i was dreading going round but i knew i had to do it sooner or later so i bit the bullet so to say :wacko:

now karl tells me i dont taste of fags :blush:

Hehe, I must admit I hate it when Ben tastes of fags. That's a massive step hun, you should be really proud of yourself:flower:

thanks sue i am :happydance:

im off to bed as im in agony with my head and hate a sat night with out a drink or 2 :blush: xxxx

sweet dreams babes :kiss:

thanks sue i am :happydance:

im off to bed as im in agony with my head and hate a sat night with out a drink or 2 :blush: xxxx

sweet dreams babes :kiss:

Night hun, I hope you feel better in the morning:hugs:

I know I texted you and told you thus already honey, but you are doing BRILLIANTLY!!!!! You are showing such determination and self-control and I'm so proud of you. Keep it up my lovely, you WILL succeed - you already ARE succeeding!

Lots of love xxx

day 4 in the no smoking house :haha:

i dont know if its cos i have not had a cig now for 4 days but i feel as though i have got a lot more energy and seem to be wanting to do more things :happydance:

we have already been to the market,visit nan,tidy the house and yook max for a walk and its only half 10 :thumbup:

i am loving not smelling of smoke and just feel a lot more healthy :happydance:

thankyou for all the messages off all you girls :kiss: i dont think i would have been able to do it with out you :hugs:

:dust: :dust: energy dust for you babes xxxx

anna i woke up this morning the sun was shinning and birds singing love mornings like these as it always make me feel good :thumbup:

hope you can have a little nap soon thats if your beautiful little princess lets you :kiss:

Thanks for the energy dust! :haha:

Just put Alyssa down for a nap - trying to decide between doing some pottering about and having a snooze.

Wish there was sunshine here! Really grey and dull. Grr.

xx

if your like me having a nap in the day makes me feel worse :shrug:

im really fed up of this cough its driving me mad i thought you wers suppose to cough when smoking not after giving up :wacko: unless its my lungs getting rid of all the stuff :blush:

Yup, a nap during the day usually makes me feel worse too. I've decided that I'm going to sit here with hubby and chat with him and be online :)

Ugh. Sitting here with my ginger ale trying to settle my stomach!
xx

are you still feeling sick babes :hugs:

im sure your preg and not just have a bug :thumbup:

il be stalking you now to find out lol

errrrrrrrr im board should i go to asda and get the stuff to make a roast dinner with :shrug: or go to the pub when karl gets back :blush:

:dance: I would be SO delighted if I was Aly!

Mmmmmm roast dinner..... see, even though I'm feeling sick I am still hungry! :rofl:

I think a dinner sounds great - and the pub :D I'm not a drinker, but I love going to the pub for a Coke :haha:

im going to go to the asda and get the stuff as i dont know how i will handle having a drink with no cig :blush:
plus i have flowers to make so best not have a drink lol

im not really a big drinker but when i start i cant stop :dohh: but its only once in a while so its not too bad :thumbup: oh and i dont get drunk as i suffer really bad next morning :blush:

i am keeping everthing crossed for you babes :kiss::kiss:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

iv FAILED like i do at everything else :cry:

i have been having 1-2 cigs a day :growlmad:

and i havent got an excuse relly apart from it was really hard :blush:

thanks girls for all the replies i feel like i let you all down :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back