alys stopping smoking, RUN FOR COVER ;) I FAILED :(

thankyou snowball :kiss:

i havent been too moody up until the last hr or so and i think its cos im tired and got cold :wacko:

how long have you stopped for :kiss:

thankyou snowball :kiss:

i havent been too moody up until the last hr or so and i think its cos im tired and got cold :wacko:

how long have you stopped for :kiss:

Ah yes, tiredness is the worst one for the moodiness isn't it?

I've stopped for 18 months. I have given up before when I had my other children but always gone back to it afterwards.

This time though I was determind not to start up again and so far I haven't. Infact I think pregnancy hormones did something to me because if I smell fag smoke now it makes me gag. Infact I've turned into one of those annoying ex smokers who tells everyone off for lighting up :lol:

ay yes i think i will be one of them lol always telling them do you know how bad that is for you :blush:

i have always given up when preg apart from robyn as id stopped 1year before she was born oh and didnt smoke again till samsam was born in 2007 so that way 3 yrs of not smoking :happydance:

poor karl has just walked in the house looked at me and i bit his head off, asking why are you looking at me like that !!

Well day 2 of no smoking and im not doing very well :cry:

i havent had a cig :happydance: but i really feel like i NEED one :cry: maybe its because im not well and got up in a really bad mood :growlmad:

but i have a feeling its going to be a very long day :growlmad:

Good luck Aly, you can do it! OH gave up 2 years ago and he was a heavy smoker, 25-30 a day! but he made the decision to quit when I fell pregnant with Rosie and not touched one since, did it cold turkey! says its the best thing he ever did :D
good luck x

i gave up smoking when i got my bfp with zane and felt it was easier giving up for him. then stupidly enough i starting smoking again when he was 5 months old due to stress of getting married and oh going to kenya for a month 2 weeks after we got married. i only let myself have 1 a day and that was at 10.30pm when zane was fast asleep.

then i decided i didnt want to be a smoking mum and again quit cold turkey, wen ever i felt like i needed one id take a min to breathe and maybe suck on a lolli or eat some chocolate lol

good luck quitting x

paula thankyou i know it will be the best thing for me but i just need to get over the next couple of days :thumbup:

moomin i started smoking after having sam in 2007 after id been given up since 2005 :blush:

i KNOW I CAN DO IT its just going to be breaking the habbit as not having one after something to eat or in the car (no kids in the car ) :dohh:

my mum always has to have a fag while driving, thats the one fag she wasnt able to quit. but i no she didnt really want to quit anyway lol

i no only have a fag if im very drunk, so zanes nowhere near me and i dont get cravings otherwise. buy lots of gum and lolly pops lol

yeah i think im going to find it hard to cut out the one i have in the car :dohh:

i have phobia of traveling so i just helps me calm down :blush:

Went to the shop earlier and was really tempted to buy some fags but i didnt :happydance:

thanks anna i could really do with one now after robyn but am sure all you girls will tell me not to :flower:

:hug: We're all here for you and cheering you on!

So glad all is okay with Robyn :hugs:
xxx

Youre doing so well hun keep it up! think how guuted youd be if you had one now!

nessajane thankyou babes :kiss:

i would be really upset if i had one now :hugs:

am sure it will get easier as time goes on :thumbup:

well another day over with and not one cig has passed my lips :happydance:

even tho today has begin harder than yesterday :dohh:

karl might even :sex: with me tonight :rofl: :blush:

yeah i think so :cry:

i wanted chocs not :sex: :rofl:

erotic to me these days are well i dont know but its def not :sex: lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics