alys stopping smoking, RUN FOR COVER ;) I FAILED :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

iv FAILED like i do at everything else :cry:

i have been having 1-2 cigs a day :growlmad:

and i havent got an excuse relly apart from it was really hard :blush:

thanks girls for all the replies i feel like i let you all down :cry:

Don't be silly! Cutting down to 1-2 is brilliant!

You have most definitely NOT failed! :hugs: You've done SO amazingly well, cutting down to 1-2! I'm so proud of you sweetie! xxxx

Oh and change the title of this thread. You haven't failed!

You can do it sweetie :hugs: Cutting down 1-2 is amazing! I'm so proud of you :kiss:
eventually it'll be one, then none at all! Keep it up my lovely :) x

Agreed, you have not failed. I smoked for 14 years. I know how hard it must be for you.

Think of the cigarettes you could have had. I don't know how many you smoked before, but if it was 10, that's 8 fags you have NOT smoked. over a week, that is 80 cigs you have declined. Concentrate on how well you HAVE done!

Dont think of it as failed hun, its a tiny set back on a incredibly hard journey ... almost no one gets through it without a set back the first time,

Hold your head high, the important thing is not to let it get you down but to make you stronger and more determined than ever ... it doesn't matter so much how many attempts you make at it ... as long as you keep trying and dont give up on giving up xxxx

(hugs .. im a ex smoker too )

thanks girls :kiss:

you all have made me feel so much better about myself :thumbup:

im still having 1-2 a day so hopefully when the kids start back at school on the 6th a sept i can stop having the 2 im having aswell :happydance:

im just trying not to get my hopes up of finding it as easy as i did when i was preg :kiss:

i used to smoke 10 a day so i suppose i have saved already on the 8 i have cut out a day :happydance:

thankyou all :hugs:

Oooh, I had a date to stop on too, I chose my wedding day so I could remember. It's good because you can get used to the idea of quitting first. Also, I told no one I was doing it, to reduce the pressure, and told myself I wasn't quitting, just having a break for a while, just seemed a little less final that way! :hugs:

Cutting down to 1-2 days is amazing, Aly! I know I wouldn't be able to do it. Well done! You should be awesomely proud of yourself! =]

Hey hun, just seem this! :thumbup: Keep up the good work! :hugs:

I totally understand how you feel, I have been quit 4 months now (cold turkey) but have been a complete bitch for this whole time :dohh: worth it tho x

jade welll done babes :kiss:

i was a bitch too but at least you can blame been preg :thumbup: lol

well today i have only had half a cig :happydance:

im so pleased :kiss:

thankyou to all of you for all the nice message's :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member