Am I going crazy?! 4DPO symptoms??

EloiseAndBump

Amelia + Isaac's mum!
Reaction score
So basically this is my first cycle of me and my fiance TTC #3. Im pretty sure it's probably just hormones playing up and/or me wanting it so badly that my minds playing tricks on me but... Yesterday and today I have been feeling extremely sick ( like about to throw up sick) in the mornings and night. My boobs hurt and just under my armpits are sore and my nipples are extremely sensitive. Im also extremely hot, have been for the past few days, its worse in the morning and at night.. Today while giving my kids a bath I had my first ever nosebleed in YEARS which is really unusual for me... Also been sneezing alot and had a stuffy nose but that could be hayfever I guess.... I think my body might be playing serious tricks on me!! Just needed to rant!!

Most likely it is a mix of being more alert to the normal symptoms in the tww and if egg and sperm did meet the lowering immune system that happens within 48 hours can cause a few symptoms. Good luck in either case.

Okay so some apps of mine are telling me i'm 4dpo and others are telling me that im 6-7dpo?? So confused... Didn't have any ovulation tests at the time as we had literally only just started trying( I had ordered them but they hadn't arrived yet.) but I just took a OPK and its positive?? Really surprised actually as ive been drinking all day where im so hot!! Im thinking ive probably just got the flu...

Most likely it is a mix of being more alert to the normal symptoms in the tww and if egg and sperm did meet the lowering immune system that happens within 48 hours can cause a few symptoms. Good luck in either case.

oh is it so?

coz i did feel cold and feverish and almost like catching a flu on days following O!

OP, did you test? What happened? I hope good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->