Am I imagining this ghost line?

Thank you all! My test this morning looked pretty negative, but it's really confusing, because I am starting to feel super nauseous, cold (last pregnancy I was so so so cold all the time), dizzy, and want to eat everything I see, and normally I am not a very hungry person. But the tests are negative. It's still a few days before AF, so maybe it's just too early for the tests? FX!!

Oh yes, and another super annoying symptom from my last pregnancy was that everything I ate made my mouth taste like stale onions, which has also started again, but still negative pregnancy tests.

I had a second trimester miscarriage not too long ago, so TTC all over again is tough :(

OK ladies, I still can't get a clear positive HPT (because of miscarriage my cycle is out of whack, I don't know when I ovulated, when AF is due, anything), BUT, I did a blood hCG test today, and my hCG is slightly elevated at 8 and they said "could be consistent with a very early pregnancy, too early to say, test again in 7 days". 7 agonizing days, but I am so excited. FX!!!! Will tell you all what the next test says xx

Thanks everyone for your support! Did a follow-up blood test and hCG was the same. It appears it can hang around for months after a miscarriage, so the line we all saw is real, but it's my miscarriage still, not a new pregnancy. So gutted :( We will keep trying, I hope I can share good news on these boards in the next few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->