Am I making this up or is it early?

LovinLife17

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I'm new here. Sorry if I don't use all the lingo 😂. So I think I may be pregnant but all the test are BFN am I too early? So I am on the 3 month at a time pill and I took antibiotics on 8/22 & 8/23, had sex on 8/24 and missed the pill that night. I am still about a month and a half away from my BC pack to end. I took a FRER on 9/2 and it was a BFN and I took one this morning (9/4) and it was BFN. I had some cramping on 9/2 like doubled over for about a minute, then just mild for the rest of the night. I've had tons of symptoms already, but Am I taking the test too early or should I just move on?

This is my test from this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 41
If you did ovulate then it would've been say the 25th ish? Making you about 11/10 dpo now so possible to get a positive but still time for a false negative too... however not all antibiotics affect the contraceptive pill so you may of been protected.
Hope you get the outcome you want 😊

I swear I see something on your test, my eyes might be playing tricks on me though. Test again in another day or 2 or just wait it out for AF if you are that patient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->