am i or arent i????? help!!

thanks guys!! am gonna definately do yet another test with fmu 2morrow morning...will keep u all posted!! think im turning into a poas addict...lol!!

thanks guys!! am gonna definately do yet another test with fmu 2morrow morning...will keep u all posted!! think im turning into a poas addict...lol!!

Me too hun :rofl:

XXX

ok...so heres the latest!! and now im even more confused. did a emu and tested, came back a really faint positive, you had to really look to see it. went to the docs at 9 this morning who said that if i wasnt pregnant then nothing would have showed up at all(took in my previous test to show him) so he sent me to the hospital to the early pregnancy unit to have a scan etc. first of all i saw a triage nurse who took a few details, but then she said to me that she didnt think it necessary to send me for a scan as she suspects i misscarried 3 weeks ago (i had a bit of a weird period then) i insisted on having a scan so was sent for one. the woman who did the scan said my uterine was thick and there was some luteal fluid around my left ovary which could indicate a very early pregnancy thats just not showing up on the ultrasound or pg tests properly at the mo. she stated that if i had miscarried then the uterine wall would be alot thinner. she said that she thinks i should have a blood test done. so off i went back to the nurse practitioner with the ultrasound report in hand, but she just looked at the notes and said im sorry i think youve miscarried!!! i said to her that the ultrasound lady thinks i should have bloods done and told her what she had told me(it was written in the report too) but the nurse just said she disagrees with the ultrasound woman and that i dont need a blood test done. yet again i had to insist on having it done. so i have to sit here all confused and stressed out now til around 7pm tonight then i can call the hospital and find out the results!! any thoughts would be soooo appreciated right now!! xx:(

could someone pleeeeease take a look at the above and tell me what you think...im going out of my mind!!!

could someone pleeeeease take a look at the above and tell me what you think...im going out of my mind!!!

heeeeelllllpppp!! going outta my mind! am soooooo confused rite now, can u guys plz give me ure thoughts and opinions!!

Oh Bristolchick I have no idea what could be going on. I can understand you must be going out of your mind not knowing and having to wait. Good for you for insisiting on the tests though. Hopefully some of the other girls will be able to give you some better advice than me! Good luck :hugs:

ty....will know more later i guess...the waiting is killing me though!! will be pretty gutted if im not as me and oh have been really ttc for ages!

hi hun... i guess there's not much we can say, we have to wait for the test result. How obnoxious that nurse was!! i'm glad you insisted on the tests!!

Hi

I've just read your post - you must be going out of your mind with worry. I have no experience of this, but I have read enough posts from other people to see that scans can be a bit inconclusive so early on.....

I really feel for you hon, and wish you all the luck in the world that this works out all ok for you

And you keep shouting at those doctors and nurses hon - its your body, and you need to know whats going on.....

Will be thinking of you

i had a scan at just over 4 weeks and they could barely see anything at all, just a 3mm splodge that 'may or may not be a baby's sac', heh, so don't worry about the scan. i'm so glad you insisted on blood tests. i guess the only thing to do is just wait, i know how hard that is though. you could always call them earlier to see if the results have come back yet? i always nagged when i was waiting for mine, and often got them earlier than i was told they'd be ready.

Have you got the results of your blood test yet hun?

Oh I do hope you get the good news of your BFP confirmed soon. It looks very promising with your HPT's and also the thickened uterine wall shown in your scan. I think it's looking very promising indeed, especially with this last bit of information.

Not all nurses are blessed with a good bed side manner and the nurse you spoke to sounds quite frankly like a jealous, nasty, selfish woman who should have stayed home that day. Is that a bit harsh? Good!

It's a wait and see thing as always with TTC, you've waited whilst trying, waited after ovulation, waited to test with first, middle and last urine of the day and filled your bladder fit to burst to get those two lines to show up and then your photo wouldn't even present itself as clear on babyandbump, but one thing is for certain, you have two lines on several sticks no matter how faint they are still there. So just a little more patience and no doubt we can all jump about on your behalf. Best of luck and sending you lots of patience :dust:

update! sorry i havent been on to reply to u guys for a few, have been a bit upset. the blood tests came bk negative, so am really gutted about it all. just dont understand why those bloody hpts came back faint positive though and the bloods negative?? guess its one of those weird mysterious things!! thanks for all your kind words ladies xx

update! sorry i havent been on to reply to u guys for a few, have been a bit upset. the blood tests came bk negative, so am really gutted about it all. just dont understand why those bloody hpts came back faint positive though and the bloods negative?? guess its one of those weird mysterious things!! thanks for all your kind words ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->