am i or arent i????? help!!

any thoughts appreciated!!....just been sat thinking about a few things, why would i get a couple of positive hpt results but a negative blood result? why do i feel so nauseous and dog tired all the time?? why was it when i had the scan done, my uterine lining was 10mm thick. if ive so say miscarried as the snotty nurse said i did...when did it happen cos the last time i had a bit of bleeding was approx 3 and a half weeks ago. it wasnt like a normal period at all and definately not like a bleed from miscarrying...i mean ive had well over 10 miscarriages so know what they are like!

hi, I'm sorry you're going through this... it is very frustrating.

It could be that you had a chemical pregnancy? The pregnancy hormone leaves the blood before it leaves the urine (hcg enters the blood first, so when your body stops producing it, the levels in the blood go down before the levels in the urine), so that might have been why you had a positive hpt and a negative blood test? I don't know, it is just a guess...

Lots of hugs hun!!

Oh poo! Sorry it hasn't worked out this time and that you are left wondering. Don't ponder on it for too long, else it will drive you crazy. Just try your best to move on from it and as suggested, it's always possible it was a chemical pregnancy, but that's quite common and nothing to concern yourself about now. As for all the stuff you've been through before (10 MC's), perhaps it's worth checking out why your uterine lining is so thick. I understood this to be a really good thing as it's the best environment for a 'bean to stick'. Perhaps your body has changed for the better and is healthier now that it ever has been. I think you need to ask the professionals and get some proper answers to put your mind at ease. I don't know enough about these things and feel a bit disappointed that I can't help you as you must be really frustrated and upset.

Maybe it's a little sign that you almost there (I'm the eternal optiminist). :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->