Am I out this month??

Got my bfp! Still light but totally stronger than this am peed on three two different brands eeeek! I'm pregnant!

Congrats to you! How exciting! Hoping I can get a little luck from you!

image.jpg

This was mine today at 1pm and 5 mins in. Had to darken the image as I wasnt sure but it looks darker than the one i did yesterday. Hope its not my eyes.

Sounds daft but im still unsure of it lol, because of the cycle iv had etc. I do hope it gets darker!

Try another brand if you are not sure that's what I did I know it seaside to believe when it isn't faint but when u get several faint lines it has to be true!

I have none in the house so gonna have to go out tomorrow morning i think. Fingers crossed ::(:

I got a little something yesterday, posted it on the voting section of countdown to pregnancy and got half neg half pos. Ugh haha, my test this morning came up the same too with fmu. 2 Evaps in a row??

I got a little something yesterday, posted it on the voting section of countdown to pregnancy and got half neg half pos. Ugh haha, my test this morning came up the same too with fmu. 2 Evaps in a row??

I'm at a complete loss with it :cry:

AF 2 days late and still
No bfn for me! No signs of af either???

Some woman don't a bfp til dead after missed af hopefully it's the case for you if not a delayed period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->