Am I out this month??

alyssa.s

Reaction score
I am new to posting (although I have been reading your posts for weeks and hoping I can just fit right in!)

This is my first month TTC. A little background: Last AF Feb 3-8. Got Skyla IUD removed Feb 10. OB said that ovulation should not be affected by removal. Apps and OPK put ovulation on the 14th, so that would put me at 9dpo today. I have been testing since 7dpo (don't judge please!) and have gotten negative wondfo, FRER, and digital every day since. I feel like I have been having some symptoms. For the past few days I have had nausea, extremely tired, tender and sensitive bbs, random dull headaches, and weird cravings. For example I was craving a root beer yesterday and I never drink soda! Yesterday I felt some pinching in my lower right abdomen and today I have some sharp poking in my upper abdomen right underneath my bbs. I have also had weird mood swings. One day I am super in love with hubby, the next I want to strangle him. Also this morning I just randomly started crying because hubby was sleeping when I got home this morning. He is always sleeping when I get home, not sure why today effected me so much. I use the Ovia app to track fertility and every time I report a symptom it chalks it up to possible PMS. Next AF due 3/2. Could I still be pregnant?

I've been feeling out I think that's what bfps do to us haha. I had my period starting Feb 2nd due sat or sun I had a bfn on dollar store test very early this am at 9dpo are you 8 today? I got a bfp at 12dpo it can still happen gl!

I am 9dpo today and home with a migraine! I used to get them constantly, but had acupuncture a little over a year ago and haven't had one since. Hoping that's a sign?? I am not sure how regular my cycle will be since I am off the Skyla but Ovia app says AF is due 3/2...so 8 days away. Urgh!

It's so tricky to say, your symptoms all sound promising but I guess the only way to know for sure is testing again in a few days! I symptom spot the slightest little thing, this morning I burst into tears as I've got so much housework to do! :haha:

I agree - I also now feel like I have a fever but thermometer says 97.9. Blah!

10dpo today - just tested with fmu, stark white. Not even a hint a of a line!

10dpo today - just tested with fmu, stark white. Not even a hint a of a line!

Still early though! I did a test this morning and also bfn, but I'm super early, just too impatient :haha:

Me as well! Watched a bunch of "live pregnancy tests" on YouTube last night and got myself all psyched up! Why did I do that!? Haha.

I have either the start at 10dpo or a evap w slightest pink at top of line I hope we all get our bfps soon

Me as well! Watched a bunch of "live pregnancy tests" on YouTube last night and got myself all psyched up! Why did I do that!? Haha.

Ooh not heard of live tests, might have to look at them, probably make me feel jealous!

No congrats yet I think more evap it's a frer but they r known to have pink evans :(

Im the same, i have that slight colout but unsure if its an evap or not. But they are stronger than the last 2 days and they are the same tests. Hoping ...

Ya I had stark white the day before I swear the first response aren't consistent a line isn't always a bfp I'm buying cheapies tonight haha.

No congrats yet I think more evap it's a frer but they r known to have pink evans :(

I've never had an evap with a frer, and I've scrutinised a lot of sticks :haha: so you never know! Fx!

I keep thinking I see a line forming while watching my frer but when it dries nothing! I heard stories of bad indent lines?? I'm not getting anything on my Wondfos either.

I bought new choice from dollar store apparently I had a dif brand from a dif dollar store and I did not like them they were very tiny and skinny lines I'll use my.l cheapies and IF I get. post I have a frer left I bought a three pack hahaha

I am going to get another pack of frers! Tomorrow I am officially "6 days sooner" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->