Am I Pregnant

husker2013

Reaction score
okay so this is my 1st post. I hope someone can help me with this!

So i have been off the pill since June 2013, and my periods arent regular they go from 31-43 days...so my last cycle start date was Feb 15 2014 and i am still getting negative tests. I wen to the doctor of March 28th for a blood test and it was NEG, they told me to come back in 2 weeks if my period hasnt started. But the thing is i feel pregnant

-My boobs/nipples hurt so bad the last week, like it hurts to touch or push on them
-i feel bloated
-i am tired
-i can smell things more than before
-i pee a lot it feels like
-i feel like i can always eat and not be full

so can i have a neg blood that turns into a pos? maybe my hcg is to low??

If it's been a month to 6 weeks, which it seems like it has, you're more than likely not pregnant. However, with that being said DONT LOSE HOPE! My periods were irregular, and then I found this vitamin called Vitex. It's an all natural tree leaf that does not have any extra added hormones... What it does is help your body to regulate it's own hormones. Since I've been taking it my cycles have been anywhere from 20-22 days. Though my cycles are short, they're still consistent and that's what you're looking for. It takes 2-6 months to start seeing the effects of Vitex. And the doses you can take vary. I also recommend downloading the fertility friend app and start charting your BBT (basal body temp) it's your temp first thing in the morning before you get out of bed. This well help you determine when ovulation has occurred. Your temp will be low the first half of your cycle and AFTER you ovulate your temp will rise. Using that app will help you see it clearly. I just started using it about a week ago, half way through my cycle so I'm not seeing anything yet, but now I'm late and starting to test. So we'll see what happens... But I definitely recommend both of those things!! 😊

thank you, i just cant get over my boobs hurting, they have never hurt this bad

I understand completely!! Mine do too and I've had all negative tests so far!

HCG is actually part of what cause pregnancy symptoms especially early on, so if it were strong enough to give you symptoms, it would also show positive on a test.

What you're experiencing sounds like it is progesterone driven, which occurs both in pregnancy and before AF arrives. I agree with the doctors - it doesn't sound like you are pregnant if your test was negative, so wait and see what happens.

thank you! i am so confused though becasue i had the period like cramps last week and it never ever came....then we had sex the other night (sorry tmi) but it hurt and i have been super emotional and my boobs are still hurting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->