Am I pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaktree

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about three months now using the pull-out method (i know it's very unreliable but I can't think very straight whenever it's going to go down lol). I trust him very well in that he knows his body and he knows exactly when to pull out, but this time he's telling me that it was a lot more dangerous than normal. He pulled out right as he was about to climax and he's scared that some might have gotten inside. I didn't feel anything and when we checked we didn't see anything either. I get my period every 3 months and it only lasts for three days. My last period was just two weeks ago. Am I pregnant? What should I do now?

First you need to go to the doctor and get a prescription for birth control pills if you are unable to stop long enough to get him to put on a condom in the heat of the moment. The pull out method is extremely ineffective, and not a single teenage boy on the face of the planet has enough control over his body to be able to reliably pull out in time, which is why you are in the situation you are in now. There is no way we can tell you if you are pregnant or not, you need to wait for two weeks and take a pregnancy test.

FYI admins will close this thread because this section is for teens that are confirmed pregnant. Good luck, and I hope this scare is enough to convince you to use birth control in the future.

If you had sex, you could be pregnant.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->