Am I pregnant!!!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I took a cheap wondro and got a line pictures below. I didn't think I had anything so I dumped the pee. I saw the line freaked out and pushed out some more pee for a frer and it was negative!!! Could I really be pregnant. I am freaking out! I would be 11 dpo. We did IUI on 7/1/19.

Please comment and let me know.

bfp.jpg bfp1.jpg

Last edited:
I think I see something on the second picture! Fingers crossed for you! X

I see something on the 2nd pic as well,fx'd

I would have thought so they all test for the same thing x
I am thinking because I didnt hold it the second time just forced pee out it might not be strong enough for frer. I am FREAKING OUT! We have been trying 9 years.

Honestly my IC’s have shown faint lines BEFORE my FRERs. It could easily have been because you had no hold.

It could be because you had such a short hold. How long did u hold before doing the cheapie? If you have another frer, I’d wait a couple of hours with little to drink and try again.

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

It could be because you had such a short hold. How long did u hold before doing the cheapie? If you have another frer, I’d wait a couple of hours with little to drink and try again.

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx
I think it was about a 2-3 hour hold with the cheapie. Just thinking about it I could pee now. I am trying to wait for another hour or so.

Also do you have a pic of the frer you just did? X

Also do you have a pic of the frer you just did? X
Here it is. Stark white. Like I said the cheapie my pee was dark because I had held it 2-3 hours. The frer my pee was almost clear because I forced it out immediately.

bfn1.jpg

Waiting for your next test with the hold, I'll be stalking :coffee:

I cant stand frer anymore because of that stupid strip that is evil for all of us line spotters...gl mama fx'd

The doesn’t matter the amount of fluids taken does. You’re pee doesn’t become more diluted because you pee the only thing that dilutes it is fluids! Good luck with your next test I definitely see it on the ics maybe they are more sensitive than frer x

I cant stand frer anymore because of that stupid strip that is evil for all of us line spotters...gl mama fx'd
I ended up going early and I swear I see a start of something but its way lighter than other. No camera would pick it up. Ill be testing in morning. This is killing me! I wish there was a window we could look into our uterus and know!

I took another wondfo and frer this morning both bfn. I dont know. I have never seen wondfo with a line unless I had an injection and that looked like one. I know it not injection I tested that out till it was gone. I will have to wait for af. I am just crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->